Met Gala 2019 Red Carpet

As you probably all know, the Met Gala held it's annual dinner last night and our fave girls (and boys this year) really turned out looks!

There's a full list of the looks over on the Vogue website but I'm posting my favourites here. Let me know which looks are your favourites down below! ;) 

Kim Kardashian:

shutterstock_editorial_10227741an_huge.j

Ezra Miller:

gettyimages-1147431731.jpg

Janelle Monae:

shutterstock_editorial_10227741ar_huge.j

Lady Gaga:

lady-gaga-met-gala-2019-camp.jpg

Billy Porter:

gettyimages-1147409164.jpg

Jared Leto:

gettyimages-1147422959.jpg

Dua Lipa:

gettyimages-1147429594.jpg

Katy Perry:

shutterstock_editorial_10227741ad_huge.j

swt1xkbot6unqic0zurk.jpg

Zendaya:

zendaya-2.jpg&w=1050&c=sc&poi=face&q=85

zendaya-met-07may19-01.jpg

Could someone please explain to me what is the purpose of the Met Gala?  And why do they wear these hideous costumes?  The dude holding the head, makes absolutely no sense to me.  If it was for humor, wouldn't it have been funnier if he would have brought Kathy Griffin along, and had her carrying it?

Seriously.  I don't get it.

4 hours ago, Tweener said:

Miley was beautiful.

However, nobody took under consideration the main theme lmao

Miley's look was one of the worst of the night for me. I expected so much more from her, especially after seeing what she's capable of during the #Bangerz era. :roll: 

2 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Could someone please explain to me what is the purpose of the Met Gala?  And why do they wear these hideous costumes?  The dude holding the head, makes absolutely no sense to me.  If it was for humor, wouldn't it have been funnier if he would have brought Kathy Griffin along, and had her carrying it?

Seriously.  I don't get it.

Well, the purpose of the Gala is to raise money for the Metropolitan Museum's Costume Institute. As for why they wear "hideous" costumes, I guess that's just a matter of opinion because I loved all the costumes in the original post. ;) 

• Like 1