When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? - Billie Eilish

Yeah Okay

WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? is Billie Eilish's first debut album. It has been her most anticipated album for 2019. The project was meant to be released in 2018 but got pushed back. So far the 17 year old has released 4 singles off of the album, 'you should see me in a crown' , 'when the party's over' , 'bury a friend' and her most recent, 'wish you were gay'. The album is set to release on March 29th, are you all excited?

IMG_20190129_122109.jpg

Yes I am. However, "Wish You Were Gay" was not her best for me. I don't know if she had any other possible choices, but to me, that was not it. Honestly, I've preferred her Don't Smile at Me type of music instead of songs like "Bury a Friend" and "Wish You Were Gay". Let's see what this girl has prepared. I'm not really holding my breath for this album, but I'm curious about what will it sound like.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2019 at 8:35 AM, Moonchild said:

Yes I am. However, "Wish You Were Gay" was not her best for me. I don't know if she had any other possible choices, but to me, that was not it. Honestly, I've preferred her Don't Smile at Me type of music instead of songs like "Bury a Friend" and "Wish You Were Gay". Let's see what this girl has prepared. I'm not really holding my breath for this album, but I'm curious about what will it sound like.

Id kinda have to disagree, i really loved wish you were gay. But i am excited for what she has in store for us ?

I listened to the album already. It is really good! At my first listen, my favourites are "Bad Guy", "My Strange Addiction", "Ilomilo" and "I Love You", but overall it is a pretty well done album. I thought it would be kind of boring, but it is not! Hands down to this. It leaked, so that's how I listened to it, but I already had pre-ordered it on iTunes, so I'm anxiously waiting for it to be already unlocked! Billie did amazing with this :yaskween: 

billie-eilish-when-we-all-fall-asleep-where-do-we-go-my-cover.jpg

I've done this artwork as I didn't like the official cover, so you're free to use it if you like it!

I've listened to the album four times already today. My favourites, I can tell now, are "I Love You", "You Should See Me In a Crown", "Bad Guy", "My Strange Addiction" and "See Through". The only track I feel a little off is "Listen Before I Go", but I still like it anyways. I'm betting that When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? is gonna be one of my favourite albums of the whole year - and we're still in Q1! Lana is next to surprise me with Norman Fucking Rockwell:vacuum:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

I've done this artwork as I didn't like the official cover

That original cover creeps me out.  But I guess that is her intentions.  I don't like creepy things.  I even have a hard time watching Spooky movies.  I still can't say if I like this album or not.  I will have to listen to it again.  I do think she has a beautiful singing voice though.  I Just wish her music was not so dark.  At least that is how I interpret it.  I am sure others will differ.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 4:22 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I just started listening to the album.  I will have to reserve judgement until I am finished. 

This pic I found of her kind of made me laugh.

1553703214895.jpg

Here are a couple of others I found.

1553702783015.jpg

1553703023051.jpg

These photos are wholesome

1 minute ago, Yeah Okay said:

These photos are wholesome

yes they are.  Nothing like that pic for her album conver.  LOL.  The first pic she looks stoned, or she was crying.  In the second one, she looks like she wants to kick someones A$$.  The third pic.  I have no idea what she is thinking.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

yes they are.  Nothing like that pic for her album conver.  LOL.  The first pic she looks stoned, or she was crying.  In the second one, she looks like she wants to kick someones A$$.  The third pic.  I have no idea what she is thinking.

She talked about how her & Justin were talking and working on stuff, so a future Billie & Justin collab is possibly in the works ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yeah Okay said:

She talked about how her & Justin were talking and working on stuff, so a future Billie & Justin collab is possibly in the works ?

When was this?  The last I read was, that Justin said he was taking a break from music to work on some personal issues he is dealing with.  That was the the other day I read that.  Cannot remember the site I saw that at though.  If I remember it was something like....."My personal life is more important than music".  Not an exact quote.  But it was something to that effect.  If I can find the site I read that on, I will share it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

When was this?  The last I read was, that Justin said he was taking a break from music to work on some personal issues he is dealing with.  That was the the other day I read that.  Cannot remember the site I saw that at though.  If I remember it was something like....."My personal life is more important than music".  Not an exact quote.  But it was something to that effect.  If I can find the site I read that on, I will share it. 

It was recent i think, a couple days ago im assuming. I hope that something happens in the future but its good that he's taking a break from music and spending time w hailey

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yeah Okay said:

It was recent i think, a couple days ago im assuming. I hope that something happens in the future but its good that he's taking a break from music and spending time w hailey

I agree.  Family, and ones personal health, whether mental or physical, has to come first. 

• Like 1