Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Billian Janks

Made Up News Thread

Recommended Posts

Steal the idea from a fake news account, they made up the news with some hilarious descriptions, and it'll never or hardly happen

For example

Spoiler

Jaycoolguy hacked down the PHF forum and made all these 18-year-olds cry

It's just for entertainment so don't be annoying :fishie:

 

Edited by Billian Janks
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:cackle::cackle::cackle:

Breaking News: Twink discovered having lived in Miley Cyrus's basement for the past three years, eating nothing but the ash droppings from her joints. The suspect was later identified as

Please login or register to see this link.

 who said that the move was not out of standom, but as a hardcore diet to keep his Insta followers happy.

  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

:cackle::cackle::cackle:

Breaking News: Twink discovered having lived in Miley Cyrus's basement for the past three years, eating nothing but the ash droppings from her joints. The suspect was later identified as

Please login or register to see this link.

 who said that the move was not out of standom, but as a hardcore diet to keep his Insta followers happy.

The thread was asked to create fake news sis, not real ones.

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

:cackle::cackle::cackle:

Breaking News: Twink discovered having lived in Miley Cyrus's basement for the past three years, eating nothing but the ash droppings from her joints. The suspect was later identified as

Please login or register to see this link.

 who said that the move was not out of standom, but as a hardcore diet to keep his Insta followers happy.

I got busted😂 but at least my followers are happy😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ari said:

The thread was asked to create fake news sis, not real ones.

BREAKING NEWS!

I tried to trade with

Please login or register to see this link.

. He was supposed to give me a Miley song and I was to send him Jump Rope by Melanie Martinez. I sent first and never got my song. I got scammed! Now I'm sure Jump rope will leak😢

Edited by Tweener
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tweener said:

BREAKING NEWS!

I tried to trade with

Please login or register to see this link.

. He was supposed to give me a Miley song and I was to send him Jump Rope by Melanie Martinez. I sent first and never got my song. I got scammed! Now I'm sure Jump rope will leak😢

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Please login or register to see this link.



Please login or register to see this link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Superlove said:

Please login or register to see this link.

 

Please login or register to see this link.



Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

why'd you tag me in fake news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 1:58 AM, Ari said:

The thread was asked to create fake news sis, not real ones.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAZdBLm2aYVgs4TLdzbhX

On 10/29/2018 at 2:33 AM, Tweener said:

I got busted😂 but at least my followers are happy😋

So you admit it! :wut: Just know that this post can and will be used against you in a court of law!

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!

×