Vox Lux (Starring Natalie Portman & Jude Law)

Main Pop Girl

I just saw this trailer for Natalie Portman's upcoming film Vox Lux and all I have to say is that Ally better move over, cos there's a new Star in town. :wink: 

Honestly this movie looks great and it's way further up my ally in terms of aesthetic and musical style. I definitely wanna go check it out when it's released!

What do you guys think?

• 6 months later...
On 5/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, Mr. Watson said:

The preview looked really good and with music by Sia I thought it wouldn't fail. But the film has no real storyline. Its kinda bland. It definitely leaves you wanting more.

I watched it a couple of months ago and you're totally right...The first half was intriguing but the second half was sooo dull and literally nothing happened, even though Natalie was doing a good job acting the part. Plus those four or five songs at the end were seriously horrible. :cackle:

1 minute ago, Skinny Legend said:

I watched it a couple of months ago and you're totally right...The first half was intriguing but the second half was sooo dull and literally nothing happened, even though Natalie was doing a good job acting the part. Plus those four or five songs at the end were seriously horrible. :cackle:

Yea the first couple songs were good. Then that last scene was horrible. They should have just used Sia’s voice. Natalie butchered the songs, her singing voice is a tad annoying. Then they used the same actress that was young Celeste in the start to play her daughter which confused the hell out of me. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Watson said:

Yea the first couple songs were good. Then that last scene was horrible. They should have just used Sia’s voice. Natalie butchered the songs, her singing voice is a tad annoying. Then they used the same actress that was young Celeste in the start to play her daughter which confused the hell out of me. 

Yeah, whoever produced her vocals on those songs should be shot. :cackle: Her voice was sooo tinny and irritating. Poor Sia deserved better. :yeah: