Brazilian star Anitta will have her own Netflix Series

2 hours ago, Countess said:

So it's a reality show? Is this the first time Netflix has done this? :orly:  I probably won't watch cos I can't be bothered with subtitles but good for her! :cackle:

Nope, it's not the first time! Netflix has a handful of reality shows, and has actually been pushing towards putting out more this year to expand their viewer base.

53 minutes ago, Capsule said:

Nope, it's not the first time! Netflix has a handful of reality shows, and has actually been pushing towards putting out more this year to expand their viewer base.

Ooh, I guess I wasn't considering things like Queer Eye or Nailed It to be reality shows, but if you include those I guess they have a few. ;)

13 hours ago, Countess said:

Ooh, I guess I wasn't considering things like Queer Eye or Nailed It to be reality shows, but if you include those I guess they have a few. ;)

Even something like Chasing Cameron counts as a reality show, and that was out in 2016! ?

1 hour ago, Capsule said:

Even something like Chasing Cameron counts as a reality show, and that was out in 2016! ?

:cackle: I just Googled that and I'm so glad I never heard of it before this or I would have cancelled my Netflix subscription... :disgusted: I'm not surprised it didn't show up on my Recommended list.

• LMAO 1