Hello fellow pop worshipers

noamha

Hey everybody :D

I found this place by searching for some songs on the web. it looks really nice here, wish I'd found this forum before I became super-busy student.

So.….I'm Noam, engineering student, some of my faves are: Britney, JoJo, Kaci Battaglia, Skye Sweetnam, Porcelain Black, Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Leighton Meester, Gwen Stefani, Carly Rae Jepsen and mannnny more.

how are you? how many of you are active in here?

9 hours ago, noamha said:

Hey everybody :D

I found this place by searching for some songs on the web. it looks really nice here, wish I'd found this forum before I became super-busy student.

So.….I'm Noam, engineering student, some of my faves are: Britney, JoJo, Kaci Battaglia, Skye Sweetnam, Porcelain Black, Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Leighton Meester, Gwen Stefani, Carly Rae Jepsen and mannnny more.

how are you? how many of you are active in here?

Haha.  I found this place the same way.  Was doing some random searching.  Which I do a lot of.  I love your lists of favs.  Except I am not familiar with Kaci Battaglia, Skye Sweetnam or Leighton Meester to be honest.  But the others, I am right there with you. 

I am not an engineering student.  But I did see an engineering magazine in the waiting room at the chiropractors office once.  But it was way over my head.  Not that I could not understand it.  No.  It was just on a shelf that was way over my head, and I could not reach it.   :cackle:

Welcome to the board  Have fun.  Some good people on here.  I have enjoyed my time here immensely. 

13 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Haha.  I found this place the same way.  Was doing some random searching.  Which I do a lot of.  I love your lists of favs.  Except I am not familiar with Kaci Battaglia, Skye Sweetnam or Leighton Meester to be honest.  But the others, I am right there with you. 

I am not an engineering student.  But I did see an engineering magazine in the waiting room at the chiropractors office once.  But it was way over my head.  Not that I could not understand it.  No.  It was just on a shelf that was way over my head, and I could not reach it.   :cackle:

Welcome to the board  Have fun.  Some good people on here.  I have enjoyed my time here immensely. 

Thank you. Hilarious ?

You better STAN the queen of folk/rock Leighton Meester! :yaskween: Her debut album was incredibly underrated even among pop fans, she needs to come back soon and show those bitches who they're dealing with. ;)

I hope you enjoy PHF, I'm sure you'll have heaps in common with everyone here! Let me know if there's anything you need! <3 

Archived