Hi there

crucial

Hello. My nick is crucial but it doesnt have any essential sense:DI'm from Belarus. I've decided to come here to develop my English skills and to spend time discussing interesting topics with co-thinkers I guess - еo kill two birds with one stone;) I hope to improve my English and meet new attracting people here with the same fav musicians/arts.

Bebe Rexha, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, etc - all are blonds as you see - are my idols, fetishes, I dont afraid of these dangerous words.

On 8/9/2017 at 8:30 PM, Countess said:

Hey baby!  <3 Welcome to PHF! It's so nice to have another Britney stan on the site, I love her too! Your English is great so far, keep up the great work. ;)

I've just noticed your reply:(I guess it's rude.. Britney has been my love since Blackout era,when I was somewhere in the region of 9 or 10 years old,  'cause earlier I was too small to be into any music. It's Britney bitch - iconic expression<3

I hope to become a part of your microsociety :D

On 8/12/2017 at 5:49 PM, crucial said:

I've just noticed your reply:(I guess it's rude.. Britney has been my love since Blackout era,when I was somewhere in the region of 9 or 10 years old,  'cause earlier I was too small to be into any music. It's Britney bitch - iconic expression<3

I hope to become a part of your microsociety :D

Don't worry, it wasn't rude at all. :P I always take years to respond to replies so don't feel bad at all! I came to Britney a later on...Honestly when I was younger I didn't know anything about her other than the blonde bimbo stereotype so I used to make fun of her. I only got into her in around 2008 when 'Piece of Me' hit the radio and slayed my existence. :yaskween: 

Oh, I remember some kind of rumors dedicated at this clip. Something like there is her alternate in video and so on. By the way it was one of the first song where I started read and understand foreign lyrics, developing my English by such an approach.

Even now she is my the most favorite singer, so no Rexha or Gomez can't change my mind, haha. 

2 hours ago, crucial said:

Oh, I remember some kind of rumors dedicated at this clip. Something like there is her alternate in video and so on. By the way it was one of the first song where I started read and understand foreign lyrics, developing my English by such an approach.

Even now she is my the most favorite singer, so no Rexha or Gomez can't change my mind, haha. 

Oooh, really? Tbh I think they just Photoshopped her waist to oblivion but I don't think there was a body double like there was in 'Till The World Ends'... :stretcher: But that's so cool, I feel the same way about Gaga! :P Lots of artists can come along but she'll always be my #1!

Archived