Marilyn Monhoe Tour K.I.D/Cupcake (4-20-17)

Caolicolor

34 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'm so jealous of you, this tour is a match made in flop heaven. :flush: Did you enjoy it overall? I'm shook that the turnout is bigger than The Born This Way Ball. :stretcher: 

it was the first concert ive been to in months,the first time i get to meet and talk to my faves in person,and a concert where i could envyingly bop to the whole night (i was sweating alot).i can say it was a great concert to be at (especially where i was standing,i was at the very close side of the stage) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2017 at 1:18 PM, Caolicolor said:

it was the first concert ive been to in months,the first time i get to meet and talk to my faves in person,and a concert where i could envyingly bop to the whole night (i was sweating alot).i can say it was a great concert to be at (especially where i was standing,i was at the very close side of the stage) 

You're so lucky, it's times like this I really wish I lived in America. :'( I bet 'Deepthroat' would have gone off! :yaskween: 

• YAAASSS 1