Latest Updates

Main Pop Girl

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

We have a few new features which I'm hoping you guys will enjoy!

Firstly, all the forums are now colour coded which will make things prettier and easier to identify. :magic: 

We also have different new ways for you to view the forum. 'Table' view is the forum view we've always had, 'Grid' view will break each forum and topic into individual grids, and 'Fluid' view will show you all the topics at once unless you filter them out in the sidebar. Hopefully this will allow you to choose the view that suits your experience!

Finally, I've also added new Reactions for you guys to choose from. Liking and disliking posts is still there and that will change user reputation, but all these other reactions won't affect reputation and will allow you to express yourself more openly. All of the Reactions feature our Queen and Saviour Trisha Paytas! :yaskween::fishie:

5 minutes ago, Countess said:

Firstly, all the forums are now colour coded which will make things prettier and easier to identify. :magic: 

We also have different new ways for you to view the forum. 'Table' view is the forum view we've always had, 'Grid' view will break each forum and topic into individual grids, and 'Fluid' view will show you all the topics at once unless you filter them out in the sidebar. Hopefully this will allow you to choose the view that suits your experience!

Finally, I've also added new Reactions for you guys to choose from. Liking and disliking posts is still there and that will change user reputation, but all these other reactions won't affect reputation and will allow you to express yourself more openly. All of the Reactions feature our Queen and Saviour Trisha Paytas! :yaskween::fishie:

SLAY a bit :yaskween: Also Idk if I'm the only one, but the standard img for the liking button is broken 028ViDa.png 

12 minutes ago, Countess said:

TRISHA :yaskween:

7 minutes ago, Countess said:

That's really weird, it's working okay for me. :orly: Would you do me a favour and try a different browser and let me know if it's still not working? <3 

Still not working :yeah: I mean it's not an issue really, but just telling you anyway. I guess this is the direct link to the img? https://www.pophatesflops.com/uploads/reactions/react_up.png you can see it's not working here either

37 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Still not working :yeah: I mean it's not an issue really, but just telling you anyway. I guess this is the direct link to the img? https://www.pophatesflops.com/uploads/reactions/react_up.png you can see it's not working here either

It's still working on my end! :fishie: I just reuploaded the file so let me know if it's working for you now?

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I stan the Trisha reactions, THANK YOU FOR THIS FEATURE :yeah::yaskween:

Archived