9 hours ago, TaraCynara said:

I live in Utah, and mostly stan artists that the majority of this forum probably doesn't care about: Evanescence, U2, Michelle Branch, Aly & AJ, Marion Raven, Muse, New Years Day, Train

With a few exceptions like Britney, Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha.

^_^.

Evanescence, A&A and Marion <3<3 

I love them!

3 minutes ago, TaraCynara said:

:) I'm glad Marion, A&A, and Ev still get some love.

@Countess The closest I've ever gotten to seeing U2 live was during the 360 tour, and they were in Salt Lake City. I got to drive by the stadium they were performing at and see the top of their stage. v_v

r u serious?!?! Nevermore is a masterpiece! She's dumb for not releasing it

9 hours ago, TaraCynara said:

:) I'm glad Marion, A&A, and Ev still get some love.

@Countess The closest I've ever gotten to seeing U2 live was during the 360 tour, and they were in Salt Lake City. I got to drive by the stadium they were performing at and see the top of their stage. v_v

Well that's pretty cool anyway! ;) I went to see them on the Vertigo Tour with Kanye as a support act and it was pretty rad! I'm sure they'll keep on touring for decades tho so you have time to get there. :P 

1 minute ago, Countess said:

Well that's pretty cool anyway! ;) I went to see them on the Vertigo Tour with Kanye as a support act and it was pretty rad! I'm sure they'll keep on touring for decades tho so you have time to get there. :P 

Oh yeah. They're doing a 30th Anniversary Tour for The Joshua Tree this year; so maybe they'll come back to Utah for that!

• 1 month later...

Archived