The OA

Main Pop Girl

Just wondering if anyone else has watched this Netflix original TV show? I've been checking it out the last couple of weeks and I thought the first half of the season was really strong, even if it faltered a bit towards the end. Apparently they're doing a season two though so I'm hoping any messiness from season one will be remedied with that!

6 hours ago, Sinclair said:

I started watching it with my bf yesterday and i'm on episode 2

my mom finished it and loved it

my sis did too

I honestly think the first episode was a brilliant piece of TV viewing. :hail: It's mainly the last two episodes I have a problem with, the second last one because it just seems pointless and the last one because of the big twist they have which isn't really built up to at all...Make sure you let me know what you think when your'e done tho! ;) 

3 hours ago, Andydrew2 said:

I watched the trailer the week before it was released but it didn't really stand out to me. Is it a show someone should go out of their way to watch or just a filler type show? 

I would definitely recommend giving it a watch, because even at it's messiest points it still has some interesting plot ideas and filmmaking techniques to keep you engaged. ;) I would say that the first episode is pretty much feature length, so give that a watch and if you're intrigued keep going or otherwise just view it as a movie you didn't like!

• YAAASSS 1