Bonnie McKee - Epic Visual EP QUESTIONS

LoveOnTheBrain

On 12/17/2016 at 1:37 AM, Countess said:

So according to @nanapop99 there's seven music videos she filmed all up over this period of a few years? :shocked: Plus I think I remember seeing some Instagram photos of a different version of 'Sleepwalker', which could make it eight videos all up. :stretcher: That's almost enough to call it a visual album rather than an EP!

yeah there's two sleepwalker videos, i always forget to ask her about the second one.

On 12/17/2016 at 10:18 PM, Countess said:

I think the problem is that she gave away so many of her good songs like 'Teenage Dream' and 'Hold It Against Me' to other artists, so by the time she came around the sound she'd developed was already tired. :'( The same thing happened with Ester and Sia, it's the curse of the co-writers! :( 

mmmm she didn't give them away someone *cough* luke *cough* thought katy perra needed them more and she struggled deciding on giving them to her or not.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2017 at 4:37 PM, kidsindespair said:

yeah there's two sleepwalker videos, i always forget to ask her about the second one.

Next time you meet her you better uncover some tea for us! I'm dying to know why she scrapped the first one, it was probably better than the mess we got tbh. :stretcher: 

3 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

I'm pretty sure she didn't give Teenage Dream to Katy since they wrote like 5 versions of the song together. She recently talked about it on this interview, it's pretty long but still very interesting to listen to ;) 

I can't watch that video right now cos I'm at work, but that's not what she's made it sound like on other videos. :stretcher: In her episode of In Bed With Joan when asked what was the hardest song to "give up" she said that 'Teenage Dream' was always the one that was closest to her heart and she was sad to see it go.

• 2 weeks later...

She did reply to a fan correcting them about it saying katy did her end of the work but do you REALLY think she'd confirm the rumors of dr luke making her give katy the song?

Especially with the shit Luke is in now and how much power he has to blacklist her? No.

I did hear from the same source that knew about kesha's situation months before it became public that he did pick at Bonnie to until she finally said yes to letting katy use it.

But you guys can choose to belive what you want. I'm just kinda like whatever about that at this point.

16 hours ago, kidsindespair said:

She did reply to a fan correcting them about it saying katy did her end of the work but do you REALLY think she'd confirm the rumors of dr luke making her give katy the song?

Especially with the shit Luke is in now and how much power he has to blacklist her? No.

I did hear from the same source that knew about kesha's situation months before it became public that he did pick at Bonnie to until she finally said yes to letting katy use it.

But you guys can choose to belive what you want. I'm just kinda like whatever about that at this point.

Stop being overdramatic. :stretcher: She was never signed to Luke's label so he can't "make" her do anything. And at this point, his name is complete dirt in the industry and he can't even get a job producing for J. Lo, he has no power to blacklist anyone.