Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

LightFantastic

I didn't see a topic about the CW series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend so I thought I would create one. Does anyone watch it? I watched the first season on Netflix during the Summer and became obsessed. It is completely amazing. It reminds me of how campy Ugly Betty was which is also amazing. One main difference though is there are around two comical musical numbers during each episode. I posted the link to one of the videos below.

On 12/5/2016 at 8:13 PM, Beautiful Mind said:

I clicked here 'cause I thought this was a thread about Myah Marie's band

Me too! :shocked: What happened to that?

This show sounds kinda fun tho, I might give it a try! My main problem with TV musicals is always that the music is so bad but this one seems to be aiming for bad so I can deal with it a bit easier. ;) 

23 hours ago, Countess said:

Me too! :shocked: What happened to that? 

They broke up. I know Myah has been working on a new solo project. Royal is still working with her but she said "Laze sucks" so I guess that has something to do with it,

Anyway this show looks fun but I have so much I'm watching at the moment theres never enough time!

On 12/7/2016 at 11:11 PM, Charlie91xo said:

They broke up. I know Myah has been working on a new solo project. Royal is still working with her but she said "Laze sucks" so I guess that has something to do with it,

Anyway this show looks fun but I have so much I'm watching at the moment theres never enough time!

Eeek, what a mess. :stretcher: Laze and Royal weren't even really part of the band so I have no idea why they would break up because of them! Although I don't know why I expected professionalism from Myah Marie in the first place... :vacuum: 

• 1 year later...