Your Favourite Albums of 2016

Moment of Madness

38 minutes ago, Countess said:

I could never want Pro Tools session for any artist tho. I have better things to do with my time than make fake demos to upload on my Soundcloud page. :scamhook:

O_o I don't even use Soundcloud really and my Natasha demos aren't fake, bitch-tits xoxo 
And why wouldn't anyone want to hear all the vocal takes/have a multitrack? lel Bye bitch. :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, PrettyBitch said:

O_o I don't even use Soundcloud really and my Natasha demos aren't fake, bitch-tits xoxo 
And why wouldn't anyone want to hear all the vocal takes/have a multitrack? lel Bye bitch. :stretcher:

Not everything is about you, I'm talking about the hundreds of other music traders who fake these stupid demos and then trade them on SC. :bop: 

And I have no idea what a Natasha is. :hottie:

11 hours ago, Countess said:

Not everything is about you, I'm talking about the hundreds of other music traders who fake these stupid demos and then trade them on SC. :bop: 

And I have no idea what a Natasha is. :hottie:

Okay then... but how is that related to what I said then? way to tangent #meaningless

Anyway, that's because you don't know what talent is. Vocal range of C3-Eb6 with B5's in full chest voice without sounding like a whore being murdered like some other unmentionable singers. :vacuum:

10 hours ago, PrettyBitch said:

Okay then... but how is that related to what I said then? way to tangent #meaningless

Anyway, that's because you don't know what talent is. Vocal range of C3-Eb6 with B5's in full chest voice without sounding like a whore being murdered like some other unmentionable singers. :vacuum:

Because that's the only people you're trading with. :shocked: Are you just being deliberately obtuse right now or is this really your standard level of comprehension?

And thanks, but I'm not here for Christian rock. :magic: I'll stay stanning MiMi with her five octave range!

18 hours ago, PrettyBitch said:

• YAAASSS 1

11 hours ago, Countess said:

Because that's the only people you're trading with. :shocked: Are you just being deliberately obtuse right now or is this really your standard level of comprehension?

And thanks, but I'm not here for Christian rock. :magic: I'll stay stanning MiMi with her five octave range!

O_o WTF? How is that Christian rock? Like no snark any more, I am seriously confused?  And Mariah can't go that high without whistle or head voice thx.

3 hours ago, Countess said:

Why do you not even know vital shit about your own fave? :stretcher: And Mariah's head voice has saved lives. :vacuum: 

Just because she made Christian music in the past, doesn't mean her current music is. So yes, I'm confused why you are calling her covering a Smokey Robinson song "christian rock." Furthermore, I honestly doubt Christian music is going to be making jokes about penis size (Size Matters), innuendo about turning her on (I'm a Bomb; Stumble) or saying "bitch" (Weightless). Gtfo cunt. 

On a side note, I am the Utada whisperer. I found two high notes no one has mentioned before. C6 on Celebrate, and an E6 in Stay Gold. http://picosong.com/UTGz/

And #HiddenLyrics : http://picosong.com/UdqP/

8 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

Just because she made Christian music in the past, doesn't mean her current music is. So yes, I'm confused why you are calling her covering a Smokey Robinson song "christian rock." Furthermore, I honestly doubt Christian music is going to be making jokes about penis size (Size Matters), innuendo about turning her on (I'm a Bomb; Stumble) or saying "bitch" (Weightless). Gtfo cunt. 

On a side note, I am the Utada whisperer. I found two high notes no one has mentioned before. C6 on Celebrate, and an E6 in Stay Gold. http://picosong.com/UTGz/

It just goes to show that range isn't everything, because Utada's high notes are a total mess. :shocked: I love the good sis Hikki but for me it's more about the emotion that she puts into her music than the actual technical hitting of notes.

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

It just goes to show that range isn't everything, because Utada's high notes are a total mess. :shocked: I love the good sis Hikki but for me it's more about the emotion that she puts into her music than the actual technical hitting of notes.

Shhh. I edited my post. Hidden lyrixxx. She's a contralto, so her head voice is disconnected. That's why her high notes are labored. It's honestly impressive she can even hit those notes, considering she can support & project notes down to C#3

16 hours ago, PrettyBitch said:

Shhh. I edited my post. Hidden lyrixxx. She's a contralto, so her head voice is disconnected. That's why her high notes are labored. It's honestly impressive she can even hit those notes, considering she can support & project notes down to C#3

I love her hidden English lyrics, it's a shame we didn't get too many on Fantome. :'( Are you still a fan of the album? The only track I think I'm still listening to is 'Michi'. :P 

6 hours ago, Countess said:

I love her hidden English lyrics, it's a shame we didn't get too many on Fantome. :'( Are you still a fan of the album? The only track I think I'm still listening to is 'Michi'. :P 

Michi, Hanataba wo Kimi Ni, Ore no Kanojo, Tomodachi, Kouya no Ookamia, and Sakura Nagashi. She actually hits a full on C#3's on this album T_T Not even in backing vocals. One in Hanataba wo Kimi Ni right in the beginning  on the "ya" in "yakusoku shita", and the last "road" that's lower in Michi trails off to a C#3.