Heartbroken

Deactivate

It's still very raw as this only happened about 5 hours ago. I no longer have a boyfriend. He told me he doesn't love me anymore and he hasn't loved me for over a month now. He says there's no way of working through it, just that he's lost his feelings for me. I always told him to be honest with me if he wasn't happy but he just pretended that everything was okay. I'm completely devastated. I'm still at his house currently as I'm in the wrong frame of mind to drive, he's laying next to me and is SO distant. He won't hug me, smile at me. He says there may be a glimmer of hope somewhere down the line but not now. We went from being a normal couple to absolutely nothing within moments :'( 

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Omg... not this happening to you again :(

Ugh... I already hate him. You deserve someone who loves you and respects you. Everything will be alright, honey! I love you! <3

I know it's bad and I shouldn't do it, but there are things about me that he doesn't like and that I don't like either. He wants me to change in terms of being insecure, suspecting him of things and also he wants me to stop spending my wages so fast. I get that I need to try to be less insecure, I've been cheated on before which hasn't helped. He also needs to help me by being honest with me more and tell me how he's feelings.

52 minutes ago, Amelia Lily said:

I know it's bad and I shouldn't do it, but there are things about me that he doesn't like and that I don't like either. He wants me to change in terms of being insecure, suspecting him of things and also he wants me to stop spending my wages so fast. I get that I need to try to be less insecure, I've been cheated on before which hasn't helped. He also needs to help me by being honest with me more and tell me how he's feelings.

so you didn't break up eventually? 

1 minute ago, Amelia Lily said:

Sorry :( It's a complicated relationship we have. He's not a bad guy, he just hurts me sometimes without meaning to.

then I guess I will hate him more than like him :lol: 

Anyway, I'm sure it will be alright, boo <3 Sometimes it takes time, but you are so sweet when you are not dragging bitches who tease Amelia, so I'm sure you both will solve things up:rofl:

• YAAASSS 1