Hilary Duff Thread

shout87

14 minutes ago, shout87 said:

^^I forgot about that commercial haha! She just slays. Liked her music since I Can't Wait came out <3 I like her music more than acting tbh.

not you paying dust to "Lizzie McGuire", "Casper Meets Wendy", "Cadet Kelly" "A Cinderella Story", "Raise Your Voice", "The Perfect Man", "Cheaper By The Dozen 1 and 2", "Material Girls", "GRETA", "Agent Cody Banks", "War Inc" and finalmente...:hail: "Lizzie McGuire Movie" :vacuum: 

Do you even know what dreams are made of?!?!?! :rockon:

• YAAASSS 2

4 minutes ago, shout87 said:

LOL i've seen her movies and yes I know and love the song. I'm just saying, if I could choose, I'd rather be here for her music over the acting.

pfff... SING TO ME PAULO!

2 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

YES QUEEN HILARY 

I remember being like 6 or something and watching Lizzie McGuire at 6pm

I love you, honey! <3 

• YAAASSS 1

Omg, next year is gonna be amazing for me. HOPEFULLY new Hilary AND Avril AND a new Kelly album AND (trying not to get my hopes up for this one) a new Aly & AJ album as well? It's 2004 all over again <3 Now I'm just gonna need Alexz to release something too then I'll be set! xD

1 minute ago, shout87 said:

Omg, next year is gonna be amazing for me. HOPEFULLY new Hilary AND Avril AND a new Kelly album AND (trying not to get my hopes up for this one) a new Aly & AJ album as well? It's 2004 all over again <3 Now I'm just gonna need Alexz to release something too then I'll be set! xD

They don't even have a manager :flush: 

• YAAASSS 2

4 minutes ago, Tweener said:

They don't even have a manager :flush: 

>> I know right? I hope they come through THIS time though. Anyways back to Hilary. I'm still pressed there wasn't a MG soundtrack. I really want the original Happy to get out and Smile. Also the version of Play With Fire is slightly different in the movie too >> Ugh so many versions!

2 minutes ago, shout87 said:

>> I know right? I hope they come through THIS time though. Anyways back to Hilary. I'm still pressed there wasn't a MG soundtrack. I really want the original Happy to get out and Smile. Also the version of Play With Fire is slightly different in the movie too >> Ugh so many versions!

glad we got "Material Girls" in a decent quality tho

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, shout87 said:

Ugh, I wish the original Happy leaked back then. And yeah, the version of PWF used in the film had untouched vocals and some different lyrics so it must've been an early demo of it.

• YAAASSS 1