Favorite new artists 2016?

Marina Joyce

I'm also really into Kiiara's music, but honestly her persona is so annoying. She's trying way too hard to be egdy and cool. Just like Halsey - sick music, tryhard image.

Hana, Aurora and Lapsley are probably my favourite things 2016 brought.

I also found out about Jordan Fisher - he's 100% pop but he has a killer voice and charisma. His EP is coming out in 2 weeks. Hope he does something more interesting with it than his debut single, if he went into a lil more ambitious music he could easily be one of my favs.

• YAAASSS 2

27 minutes ago, GINGERGREEN said:

I'm also really into Kiiara's music, but honestly her persona is so annoying. She's trying way too hard to be egdy and cool. Just like Halsey - sick music, tryhard image.

Hana, Aurora and Lapsley are probably my favourite things 2016 brought.

I also found out about Jordan Fisher - he's 100% pop but he has a killer voice and charisma. His EP is coming out in 2 weeks. Hope he does something more interesting with it than his debut single, if he went into a lil more ambitious music he could easily be one of my favs.

HANA debuted in 2006, so she's really not new after 4 EP'S and 1 Album 

On 8/4/2016 at 1:27 AM, GINGERGREEN said:

This tbh.

But I'm loving her, Terror Jr., and Zayn if we can count him as a new artist. :stretcher: All these sparse R&B productions are bops for me rn!