Being Accepted

Deactivate

I often have trouble fitting in on forums, which really sucks. I like how on here I have more people talking to me and genuinely being kind to me, other forums I've been on I've been ganged up on by people and bullied to the point where I've left the forums. I just want to make friends and have people to talk to randomly about everything. I love that you guys have accepted me, I still have a long way to go though before I fully fit in on here.

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, FilthyRichHooker said:

I often have trouble fitting in on forums, which really sucks. I like how on here I have more people talking to me and genuinely being kind to me, other forums I've been on I've been ganged up on by people and bullied to the point where I've left the forums. I just want to make friends and have people to talk to randomly about everything. I love that you guys have accepted me, I still have a long way to go though before I fully fit in on here.

Same :( but here i feel good <3 

• YAAASSS 2

Not gonna lie, when I first opened this thread I was like, who the fuck is this bitch talking about fitting in on PHF when I don't even recognise their name? :stretcher: It was only when I went to your profile that I figured out who you were! I like the new set boo. ;) 

But I'm so glad you feel like you fit in here. <3 People on PHF can be kinda sassy and bitchy sometimes, but as long as you know it's all in good fun then I think you'll enjoy it. :P And if there's ever any issues with anyone here just let me know and we can talk it out!

• YAAASSS 1