Potential flop.

LEMONADE

Since Lady Gaga has been really absent from music (we don't have true material since "Cheek To Cheek", with the exceptions of "Till It Happens To You" and "I Want Your Love"), I don't know about what could she bring to her new album. Could it be a flop, as ARTPOP did? I'm just thinking, I like Gaga, but I don't know, I think her special point got marked with The Fame Monster and Born This Way. Maybe she could take some of those points back.

Honestly, I think we're gonna get ARTPOP: Act II, if not in name then in spirit. This is gonna be another era which is delayed so much that no one cares about it and which is marred by leaks, unnecessary collabs, overhyping and overproduction. And this is coming from a Gaga stan... :vacuum: 

8 minutes ago, Countess said:

Honestly, I think we're gonna get ARTPOP: Act II, if not in name then in spirit. This is gonna be another era which is delayed so much that no one cares about it and which is marred by leaks, unnecessary collabs, overhyping and overproduction. And this is coming from a Gaga stan... :vacuum: 

And I was kinda excited for this :'(

13 minutes ago, Countess said:

now that's tea