Tami Chynn - Prima Donna

Lancasters

1 minute ago, VisKip said:

Back in the days of Burim/DJStolen and that weird black music forum where they would hack producers and artists and, packs leaked for Leona Lewis, Tami Chynn, maybe Kelly Rowland too or something...

A lot of songs were in there, like 50. I lost all of it, and I can't find the original zips... If you search the net you might find a lot of them individually, but I couldn't find some of the songs I had. That whole album was available in there, I'm sure of it.

The full album's out there online and super easy to find! There's even an official cover and tracklisting for it. She does have a few unreleased tracks as well, but if there was really fifty I must be missing a lot. :'( 

49 minutes ago, VisKip said:

Back in the days of Burim/DJStolen and that weird black music forum where they would hack producers and artists and, packs leaked for Leona Lewis, Tami Chynn, maybe Kelly Rowland too or something...

A lot of songs were in there, like 50. I lost all of it, and I can't find the original zips... If you search the net you might find a lot of them individually, but I couldn't find some of the songs I had. That whole album was available in there, I'm sure of it.

"like 50" o.O

I know this version:

PrimaDonna.jpg

1. Hypnotico (Silly Heartbreakers)
2. Frozen (feat. Akon)
3. We Don't Mess
4. To Da Floor
5. Killa Love Song
6. You Are (Check This Out)
7. This Must Be Love
8. Stay Close
9. Watch Me Wine (feat. Voice Mail)