Hi :)

Hi guys & gals! My name is freddie, i actually joined a while back and i actually never properly introduced myself. It seemed kind of rude to just come in and not introduce myself. Anyways, i like listening to all genres of music; however, my favorite genres are indie-pop, punk-rock, pop punk.

I joined this form to interact with new people & music related topics; such as, leaks, album info, etc. In addition; my all time favorite artists is of course lorde. I love her so much

To make this introduction short i would love to talk to everyone on this form. Many of you guys seem really nice.

Thank You

14 minutes ago, Jump Rope said:

Yo! Welcome on the coven!! I love Lorde too omg, do u have a favourite song by her? Pure heroine was fcking good

Omg hi! Ughhh Pure Heroine is so fucking amazing! Every time i hear ribs i cry because its so amazing but my favorite song would be 400 Lux i love the beat and how her voice flows through the song. What is your favorite song? 

3 hours ago, BLK CLD said:

Omg hi! Ughhh Pure Heroine is so fucking amazing! Every time i hear ribs i cry because its so amazing but my favorite song would be 400 Lux i love the beat and how her voice flows through the song. What is your favorite song? 

Maybe still sane, I love it 

17 minutes ago, Countess said:

Isn't metal just a sub-genre of rock? :morning: 

No, it's it own genre with about 6,000 sub-genres. Though some rock bands may infuse metal influences, they're still two separate things. Much like pop and country aren't the same genre but modern country artists infuse pop into their genre.  :morning:

3 hours ago, trayertrash said:

No, it's it own genre with about 6,000 sub-genres. Though some rock bands may infuse metal influences, they're still two separate things. Much like pop and country aren't the same genre but modern country artists infuse pop into their genre.  :morning:

Not according to Queen Wikipedia.

Heavy metal (or simply metal) is a genre of rock music that developed in the late 1960s and early 1970s, largely in the United Kingdom and the United States.

:vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: 

Archived