We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Skinny Legend

Lady Gaga To Join Bradley Cooper's 'A Star Is Born' Remake

On 11/29/2018 at 1:39 PM, Tweener said:

I just watched it. It was really good. I truly liked it. But.... 

I think they should have added 3 more scenes to make it FANTASTIC. 

1. The scene where Jack hangs himself. They could've shown more. Like at least him kicking the stool or something.

2. I wish there was a scene where Ally finds out and throws a serious emotional tantrum. They showed her punching the poster, but it was a few days after his death. I wonder what her immediate reaction would be.

3. I kinda wish they elaborated the last scene where she sings I'll Never Love Again showing people cry or throwing some news headlines idk. She could have worn a black dress as well.

You have such random and specific critiques! :stretcher: There's definitely things I would have done differently with the film, but I cant' say it's any of the things you mentioned. The one thing I'll agree one is that her dress was horrible, but then so was most of the fashion throughout the movie. :cackle: I can't think of one good outfit she wore the entire time!

Either way, I'm glad you liked it! <3 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Skinny Legend
      Back in June, we reported that Dr. Luke's legal team had demanded that Kesha hand over a group of select texts between herself and Lady Gaga as evidence in their ongoing defamation trial. According to Luke, the texts were proof that Kesha had defamed his name publicly by spreading three intentional lies about him: that he had raped her, that he had given her drugs against her will, and that he had also raped Katy Perry.
      Up until now, those texts were under lock and key. But thanks to the transparency of the New York legal system, they have now been uploaded online for anyone to view as they please. The original document is online and is probably worth a look just for the sheer bizarreness of watching two major popstars texting like twelve year old girls, but if you don't feel like scrolling through pages of digital information you can read the full transcript below.
      Apart from confirmation that Kesha was indeed under the apprehension that Luke raped Perry - an accusation that both Perry and Luke have both vehemently denied - the texts also brought to light the fact that both Kesha and Gaga at one point considered Perry "mean". While Gaga has always shrugged it off in interviews, the rivalry between her and Perry is well-documented, meaning her claim is pretty unsurprising. But Kesha's negative opinion is a little more confusing, because as far as we know the two were always good terms, with Kesha even appearing as a background extra in Perry's breakthrough music video for 'I Kissed A Girl'.
      Not long after the documents were released online, Gaga took to her social media of choice to retract her claims, countering that Perry is "truly a kind soul" and that her past opinions were a result of "differences w/ each other".
      And it wasn't long before Perry responded with a Tweet of her own, attesting to the fact that there was no bad blood between the two whatsoever.
      Conspicuously absent in the Twitter love-fest was Kesha, who kept quiet about the whole situation. Although it would be easy to suggest that Kesha still holds a grudge against Perry, it's just as likely that she's been advised by her legal team to keep quiet on the issue given that it's part of an ongoing case.
      Either way, we have to wonder what exactly happened in the past that would lead both Gaga and Kesha to consider Perry "mean". Was it really just the fact that Katy wasn't coming forward about her alleged rape, or was there more to it? We were always led to believe that Taylor Swift was the snake of the music industry, but maybe there was another side to the story we haven't been let in on.
      Your thoughts?
    • By Skinny Legend
      When it was first announced that Lady Gaga would be headlining season five of American Horror Story, sub-titled Hotel, there was a mixed reaction from fans of the show. While Gaga stans were understandably excited, others worried that she wouldn't have the acting chops to pull it off, especially with the shows lead Jessica Lange taking her leave that season. Lange infamously shrugged, laughed and played coy when asked in an interview if Gaga's presence in the show could convince her to stick around for another season.
      Well if new comments from Gaga's co-star and love interest in the show Matt Bomer are anything to go by, the series could have looked very different if Lange had chosen to stay. According to Bomer, season five the show was originally meant to be a Civil War period piece with Lange as the lead before Gaga's involvement was confirmed.
      It's an interesting twist in the story. Up until now, we had been told that Jessica Lange was always going to make her exit in season five and that Gaga's appearance had nothing to do with her choice. But it now sounds as though Lange was at one point confirmed for the season, with an entire plotline based around her character. We can't help but speculate if Gaga's casting made her decide to leave the show, or if showrunner Ryan Murphy's decision to retool the series as Hotel for Gaga encouraged Lange to jump ship.
      Either way, it's all getting very Bette Davis and Joan Crawford, and we'd love to know more about what happened between the two superstars. Better yet, let's just get them in a series together!
    • By Skinny Legend
      Amelia Lily, aka one of the Holy Trinity of PHF flops, has WOWED us with an iconic rendition of 'Shallow', the hit single from Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's A Star Is Born!  

Not only did Amelia post her version of the track, but she also revealed that she is actually the ghost director, producer, writer and animal handler on A Star Is Born! She also originally had the Lady Gaga role in the movie, but after international audiences couldn't understand her accent she was cut and replaced with Gaga five days before the premiere.
      I always wondered why Gaga got this role when she's never been in a movie before, while Amelia who's starred in blockbusters like Celebrity Big Brother wasn't even considered! Fans are now asking for a director's cut and campaigning for an OSCAR for all of Amelia's hard work with the hashtag #Justice4Amelia.
      What do you guys think of her iconic song and the fact that Gaga is a thief?

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!