dumblonde (remixed) ALBUM

Hellish

Aubrey O'Day and Shannon Bex released a 'remixed' version of their debut self-titled album 'dumblonde.'

I am actually a little pressed because I didn't get to attend the event at the rollerskating rink in LA, even though i'm moving nearby in literally a week... (but let's move on from that depression.)

I really REALLY enjoyed their original album, and to be honest I wasn't too sure what to expect when I saw that it was going to be a "remixed" album. I mean, we all know that when it comes to re-releases that involve the word "remix," it can be cringe-worthy. However, when I saw that they were going to be using early and late 90's samples for the remixes -- some faith was restored. I am pleasantly surprised! The dynamic duo said that they were going to be debuting a new single soon, and many people assumed that they would be debuting the new single with the release of their remixed album but it seems we will have to wait a little longer.

Side Bar: Aubrey, girl, you just had your debut on "Famously Single," ride this momentum! Release that 'dumblonde' single!

Let me know what you guys think of the remixed album!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
On 7/6/2016 at 4:31 AM, Main Pop Girl said:

I saw this earlier and thought I'd post it for y'all! It's a fan-made version of the remix album with the tracks seperated.

Download: dumblonde - the HEiR Remix album

If anyone has still has this could you please reshare it? I loved this remix album but lost it when my phone died and now zippyshare is dead too :'(