Ryan Murphy's new TV series "Feud"

Tweener

Ryan Murphy joins forces with Jessica Lange again! <3<3

Marking his third anthology with the cabler, Murphy has landed a straight-to-series eight-episode order for the “Feud” themed project with the first installment centering around the legendary backstage battle between Joan Crawford and Bette Davis. Susan Sarandon will play Davis and Jessica Lange will portray Crawford. Each installment of the anthology will center around a different epic battle.

Alfred Molina, Stanley Tucci, Judy Davis and Dominic Burgess round out the cast. Brad Pitt will serve as an exec producer will Murphy and Dede Gardner with Sarandon and Lange producing. Murphy will direct several episodes.

The first season of “Feud” will tell the story of the legendary rivalry between two of the greatest movie stars of all time, Crawford (Lange) and Davis (Sarandon), and how they came together in 1962 to collaborate on a picture each hoped would revive their careers — “What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?” which received five Academy Award nominations and became a cult classic, but not without the horror of the two women working together. Molina will play the film’s director Robert Aldrich; Tucci will play studio titan Jack Warner; Davis will play gossip columnist Hedda Hopper; and Burgess will play Crawford and Davis’ co-star Victor Buono.

ryan-murphy-jessica-lange-and-susan-sara

• YAAASSS 1

FLAWLESS CAST! :hail: Imma need Queen Susan to snatch that title off Jessica and get the recognition she deserves. :morning: And Stanley is always stellar! I'm not really sure if the premise is enough to last for a whole show tho, but if they keep it short and sweet the first season at least should be good. <3 

10 minutes ago, Countess said:

FLAWLESS CAST! :hail: Imma need Queen Susan to snatch that title off Jessica and get the recognition she deserves. :morning: And Stanley is always stellar! I'm not really sure if the premise is enough to last for a whole show tho, but if they keep it short and sweet the first season at least should be good. <3 

Jessica Lange should come back to AHS, cause she was flawless <3

• YAAASSS 1

18 hours ago, Tweener said:

Jessica Lange should come back to AHS, cause she was flawless <3

I agree! :hail: But I feel like she might have been kinda difficult to work with or maybe wanted to always be the main character which is why they let her go. :/ Whereas in this those qualities will probably work to her advantage!

4 hours ago, Countess said:

I agree! :hail: But I feel like she might have been kinda difficult to work with or maybe wanted to always be the main character which is why they let her go. :/ Whereas in this those qualities will probably work to her advantage!

Maybe, but I think that she is essential in this series. AHS is nothing without her and even Gaga didn't help.

• YAAASSS 1

17 hours ago, Tweener said:

Maybe, but I think that she is essential in this series. AHS is nothing without her and even Gaga didn't help.

I can't comment on specific acting skills, because I haven't watched every episode of the show, but I can say that from what I saw Hotel was a million times better than either Coven or Freak Show. :morning: 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I can't comment on specific acting skills, because I haven't watched every episode of the show, but I can say that from what I saw Hotel was a million times better than either Coven or Freak Show. :morning: 

But still Asylum and Murder House were the best :)

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 weeks later...