Heyo!!!

Deactivate

Been on here a little while now.. maybe a month? Haven't said hi to y'all yet and figured I should.. I am Alexander, I'm 23 and live in the UK... if you want to know more about me, just send me a message, I'm friendly so don't worry, I won't bite.

14 hours ago, Countess said:

I was wondering where you'd come from! It seemed like you'd just popped out of nowhere to take on the role of Token Amelia Stan. ;) Welcome babe, I hope you're enjoying it here so far! If you have any questions, let me know. <3 

10 hours ago, Teddy Bear said:

Welcome babe, Enjoy your stay :welcome:<3

So far so good! I really want to make new friends on here too, you all seem lovely! I was on Gaga Daily for 7 years and they all turned into assholes! 

On 4/30/2016 at 3:12 AM, AmeliaLilyOnline said:

So far so good! I really want to make new friends on here too, you all seem lovely! I was on Gaga Daily for 7 years and they all turned into assholes! 

The members on GagaDaily are just never happy tbh. :stretcher: Either she's too pop or she's too jazz or she's too rock or she's too Fame or not Fame enough or hyping shit up too much or a flop. :shocked: She can never do right by them!

6 hours ago, Countess said:

The members on GagaDaily are just never happy tbh. :stretcher: Either she's too pop or she's too jazz or she's too rock or she's too Fame or not Fame enough or hyping shit up too much or a flop. :shocked: She can never do right by them!

it's not that, when Gaga isn't doing anything, they literally just hate the world and they get so bored that they mass bully people.

Archived