Working on my 2nd Song!!!

sher179

Hey everyone! 

I appreciate everyone here that listened to "Ballistics" and gave me feedback! I've started voice training with an app and videos (I couldn't find a teacher that I clicked with), but I've got a good feeling about it! I'm gonna record it again when my accuracy has improved. As for this post, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on my second song. The title initials are "NNN" and it's a more sensual/meaningful pop song. I thought I'd start a new thread to post lyrics and clips as it comes along! Or maybe pm me if you're interested to hear it when it's done! :)<3 

• YAAASSS 1

On 05/04/2016 at 0:49 AM, Countess said:

Yay, I'll look forward to hearing it! <3 Can I ask what app you're using? I'd love to check it out!

Omg bitch. How did I not see this. Haha I'm super sorry. The app I use is for my ipad and it's called erol singing studio (it was free I'm pretty sure). BEST decision ever. I've already learned how to stop sliding my notes and my accuracy is improving! Working title for this new piece has these three initials "NnN" ;)<3 

1 hour ago, Hologram (LBBH) said:

[JIC You need this advice] Use garageband, it's the best alternative to posh shit, don't use audacity because it doesn't like high notes and crunches them...

Thanks for the advice <3. It's kind of funny though, because I have all of this left over equipment from my brothers filming they were doing. So I'm copping this mic from them. It worked really well for them so I'm hoping it'll be good :3 

On 4/7/2016 at 6:04 AM, sher179 said:

Omg bitch. How did I not see this. Haha I'm super sorry. The app I use is for my ipad and it's called erol singing studio (it was free I'm pretty sure). BEST decision ever. I've already learned how to stop sliding my notes and my accuracy is improving! Working title for this new piece has these three initials "NnN" ;)<3 

Omg, I just looked up that app and it's $25! :stretcher: Is it worth it for that price?

• YAAASSS 1

On 4/9/2016 at 3:41 PM, sher179 said:

What!? Was there no free version? I dont remember paying money for it. But maybe I did. I definitely didn't pay $25 though o.O

They better not have bumped it up for the Australian release. :shocked: I'm hopefully getting in touch with a voice coach over the next few weeks tho so we'll see how that goes!

• YAAASSS 1

On 11/04/2016 at 3:25 AM, Countess said:

They better not have bumped it up for the Australian release. :shocked: I'm hopefully getting in touch with a voice coach over the next few weeks tho so we'll see how that goes!

In person is the best way to go! Since I live so far from civilization this option worked the best for me :p. BUT guess what! I have a phone date with this voice teacher this upcoming Thursday! So hopefully that'll go well :) 

On 4/16/2016 at 4:12 PM, sher179 said:

In person is the best way to go! Since I live so far from civilization this option worked the best for me :p. BUT guess what! I have a phone date with this voice teacher this upcoming Thursday! So hopefully that'll go well :) 

Omg, no way! You can do voice lessons over the phone? That sounds so useful tbh! Let me know if it works out or if technology fails us once again. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1