Are my cover arts that bad? lmao

Kirbysponge1th

Since a lot of songs that I listen to don't have cover arts or only have fan made cover arts that I don't like I once decided to make my own cover arts for some songs i also tried to put them on Coverlandia.net but they have ALL been denied I mean like they aren't the best cover arts ever but they are better than some that are actually on Coverlandia so i decided to post them here. And I want to know if they really are that bad, please tell me what you think about them.

Beyoncé feat. Chris Brown - Jealous (Remix)

beyonce jealous.png

Ester Dean feat. Nicki Minaj - Gimme Money

original_GIMME%20MONEY.png

Tinashe - Fuckin' Wit Me

fuckin%20wit%20me%20cover%20art.png

Tinashe - Unreleased

Tinashe%20Unreleased.png

Zedd feat. Anjulie - It's Karma Bitch

it%27s%20karma%20bitch%20cover%20art.png

Be honest!!! :))))))

You need to upload your covers not just copy and paste it directly from your computer ;)

PS : Coverlandia is shit now. It used to be good but now they are denying pretty much every submitted covers except the ones who are like OVER RETOUCHED and look like surgery gone bad.

• YAAASSS 3

23 minutes ago, GoneBoy1990 said:

You need to upload your covers not just copy and paste it directly from your computer ;)

PS : Coverlandia is shit now. It used to be good but now they are denying pretty much every submitted covers except the ones who are like OVER RETOUCHED and look like surgery gone bad.

lol I see no lies! they are sooooo over retouched

44 minutes ago, GoneBoy1990 said:

37 minutes ago, Higher said:

I can't see the images but don't listen to coverlandia... Some people on forums like the covers i post... But 90% of the time they will get denied on coverlandia. Im sure your covers are great :) 

20 minutes ago, ART DECO said:

lol I see no lies! they are sooooo over retouched

i fixed the images lmao

• 2 years later...