ZenniOptical

Natalia Kills

After losing my first pair of glasses I decided to go the cheaper route, which was Zenni Optical. My friend recommended them to me and I've had a great experience with them. It only took maybe a week to a week and a half to get them, the glasses fit well and what not.

Hopefully they sort their shit out with your glasses!

1 hour ago, Dayfid said:

After losing my first pair of glasses I decided to go the cheaper route, which was Zenni Optical. My friend recommended them to me and I've had a great experience with them. It only took maybe a week to a week and a half to get them, the glasses fit well and what not.

Hopefully they sort their shit out with your glasses!

TBH

I had heard good stuff about them but now i'm over it

So wait, it's gonna take you three weeks to get them? That's not that bad tbh given that they have to custom make every pair. :P  Although $3 is kind of laughable. :stretcher: 

Has anyone used ClearlyContacts before tho? They're my favourite site to shop with, they're super easy and professional and everything just works. :hail: I once sent them some feedback saying how great their site was and they gave me a $5 credit just for saying that I like them. :shocked: 

• YAAASSS 1

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:39 AM, Countess said:

So wait, it's gonna take you three weeks to get them? That's not that bad tbh given that they have to custom make every pair. :P  Although $3 is kind of laughable. :stretcher: 

Has anyone used ClearlyContacts before tho? They're my favourite site to shop with, they're super easy and professional and everything just works. :hail: I once sent them some feedback saying how great their site was and they gave me a $5 credit just for saying that I like them. :shocked: 

i'm gonna use them cause cvs has been overcharging me for contacts tbh