Vanessa Hudgens May be Arrested for Rock Carving

Main Pop Girl

vanessa-hudgens-grease-bb3-2016-billboar

A heart carved into red rock on Valentine's Day is drawing the attention of Arizona authorities who are investigating to see if Vanessa Hudgens is the culprit. 

Hudgens posted a photo of the carving, bearing the names Vanessa and Austin (her boyfriend is actor Austin Butler), on her Instagram page Sunday but later removed it (you can see the image in the tweet below). Other photos with the hashtag #sedonadreams still appear on her page. 

Coconino National Forest spokesman Brady Smith says he was alerted to the posting by the media. He said Tuesday (Feb. 16) that authorities are looking into the incident. 

Damaging a natural feature on U.S. Forest Service land is a misdemeanor punishable by up to six months in jail and a maximum $5,000 fine. 

A representative for Hudgens, 27, did not immediately respond to messages left by The Associated Press.

CbYKU9FWwAAQyoh.jpg

I see Baby V isn't so innocent anymore. :evil: Honestly though I think this is kind of cute. Good luck to the police proving it was her who carved it. :stretcher: 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Countess said:

Who is Austin Butler and why isn't she still together with Zac? :'( 

Because he is an asshole? I don't know, back in the day he told the press that they didn't have social media accounts because they were a private couple, he told the media he don't like tattoos because the body is a sanctuary. They broke off and Baby V was like a bird who flew out of a cage and did all the things he didn't like. IDK man, I love him and I want him inside me, but the way everything ended and how she is like more free now is amazing, plus I was mad every time I saw "Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron's girlfriend", when we all know the talented one is her.

On 3/2/2016 at 4:12 PM, Baby V Alex said:

Because he is an asshole? I don't know, back in the day he told the press that they didn't have social media accounts because they were a private couple, he told the media he don't like tattoos because the body is a sanctuary. They broke off and Baby V was like a bird who flew out of a cage and did all the things he didn't like. IDK man, I love him and I want him inside me, but the way everything ended and how she is like more free now is amazing, plus I was mad every time I saw "Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron's girlfriend", when we all know the talented one is her.

:stretcher: Omg, he sounds so douchey now. But let's be real, neither of them are that talented. They're just hot. :morning: