PHF Apprentice: Teenage Rebellion War Room

Tyra Banks

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Leader: @Mona Lisa

While the other team had fun with their task, we feel as though their users won't stay on the site because they came from silly methods, our users were all added legitimately, knew what they were getting in for and so will contribute to the site more. We went through more reputable sites like other forums and we tried to make our advertising seem very natural and not like spam or forced, so we posted PHF articles and news to make sure people would join. We also asked our personal friends and people on our own social media to join so that they had a personal connection with people here and didn't feel left out the they joined We also went out of our way to welcome people invited by both teams. Thank you for the opportunity :) 

6 hours ago, Neon said:

Oops sorry I was just really worried the thing last time would happen again. :stretcher:

Sorry again :blush:

So we have 2 articles already, we just need one more. @RadiantEdits could you help participate please? :P 

Yes I am going to participate boo... I Might do a piece of qween Mothica or Neon Hitch. 

10 hours ago, Mona Lisa said:

I already am writing a news article for Britney's new show.

Yasss! this is gonna be good :P

13 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

Yes I am going to participate boo... I Might do a piece of qween Mothica or Neon Hitch. 

Yasss! this is gonna be good :P

Theree can only be one new music piece tho and Neon already did it, you should do an opinion piece

Here's a draft of mine, I'll post it in Entertainment news later

In a bittersweet situation, Britney fans are happy after the New Queen of Pop has added new songs to the setlist for her hit Las Vegas show Britney: Piece of Me.

Five new songs were added to the setlist - I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll, If U Seek Amy, Breathe on Me, Touch of My Hand and a Missy Elliott mashup - to join Pretty Girls as the six new songs that have been added since the show first began.

For I Love Rock ‘n’ Roll, Britney brought back her huge guitar from the Femme Fatale tour to grind on and also introduced a new sexy schoolgirl outfit. Britney slayed both the look and the choreo in this one, check it out below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqrHkD_pcaw&feature=youtu.be

If U Seek Amy served us Circus era vibes with the set while Britneys new red outfit was all sex. It wasnt a huge performance but she seemed to be enjoying it and she looked so cute!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISxwEPdTtmU

Breathe On Me was announced as one of Britneys fave songs a few years ago which is why it keeps popping back up for every tour. This performance was sexy as hell as predicted as she sultrily strutted around in her red lingerie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMz6jYA8FQo

Touch of My Hand followed Breathe On Me and was also super hot. In the first version of Hailee’s Love Myself Britney runs around in the same red lingerie backflipping across the stage as if she never had a knee injury. Check it out!

The Missy Elliott routine was also super hot as Britney danced harder than she has in years. We need a collaboration between these two!

As with all new beginnings, though, we will have to mourn the songs that didn’t make the cut for the new show. 3, Perfume, Alien, I Wanna Go and Lucky were all scrapped from the setlist. While Britney pretty much just walked around the stage during the Perfume and Alien numbers and sat completely still for Lucky, 3 and I Wanna Go had some fun choreo and stage tricks so well be sad to see them go.

What do you guys think of the new setlist? Do you think its worth losing the old songs to get all these new jams?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

Hey Guys so for this Task, I Would like to be Team Leader. 

I Know I have been lacking during the last few Tasks, but I feel like this position will make me work harder. 

I Was Team Leader for Task 1 and we won 8) hopefully it happens again <3

You were team leader for the design task and we got nothing in :stretcher: Plus youve already done it twice and me and @Neon have done it once

Archived