Netflix Australia Pricing

Carcunt

I don't get it...what's the difference between single stream, two streams and four streams? Is it referring to how many people can be using it at once? Either way, I don't think I'll be getting this. I'm pretty sure getting the American version and using a proxy would still be more cost effective and you'd have more shows to watch. :morning:

I don't get it...what's the difference between single stream, two streams and four streams? Is it referring to how many people can be using it at once? Either way, I don't think I'll be getting this. I'm pretty sure getting the American version and using a proxy would still be more cost effective and you'd have more shows to watch. :morning:

You can now legally pay for it though (and use a VPN to view any other countries' Netflix.) And yeah, different streams is how many people can use it at once, I think.

You can now legally pay for it though (and use a VPN to view any other countries' Netflix.) And yeah, different streams is how many people can use it at once, I think.

Yes, that's what it means.

So wait...If I paid for it with an Australian PayPal I could still use a VPN to access the American version? Are you sure about that? :excited:

So wait...If I paid for it with an Australian PayPal I could still use a VPN to access the American version? Are you sure about that? :excited:

That's how VPN services work. You can switch any website to any American (or any other country, for that matter) version. Hola for Chrome is the best, most popular one. I'm about 90% sure it would work there in AU, since it does in the UK, Canada, US, Mexico, and most other places, but I'm not 100% sure so maybe do some googling before you go buy anything?

That's how VPN services work. You can switch any website to any American (or any other country, for that matter) version. Hola for Chrome is the best, most popular one. I'm about 90% sure it would work there in AU, since it does in the UK, Canada, US, Mexico, and most other places, but I'm not 100% sure so maybe do some googling before you go buy anything?

Oh, intersting! I didn't even realise Netflix was a website tbh, I thought there was like a program you needed to download or something. :stretcher: Although I've also heard that they're cracking down on people using VPN's so maybe we won't have a choice for long...