39 year old Israeli Man Arrested from Madonna hacks

Cypher

Do Israeli police really have nothing better to do than jail gay people and track down Madonna hackers? Pretty sure there's more pressing issues going on in that country...:vacuum:

I think they were after Madonna's recognition...and they got it. Madonna thanked them on her fb.

Do Israeli police really have nothing better to do than jail gay people and track down Madonna hackers? Pretty sure there's more pressing issues going on in that country...:vacuum:

I think they were after Madonna's recognition...and they got it. Madonna thanked them on her fb.

I'm glad Madonna is happy to ignore all the human rights abuses that go on in Israel and focus on the things that really matter - her messy album leaking! :magic:

Also, it's kind of weird that she made a whole deal about releasing something purely on Torrent websites back when her secret flopject thing came out and now is getting pissed about leaks. :stretcher: They kind of go hand in hand imo.

• 4 weeks later...