I Saw Bridgit Mendler Last Night

trayertrash

So last night I saw Bridgit Mendler at The National in Richmond, VA.

Oh my god, first of all I was the oldest person there. Not shocking, but some little cunt asked me why I was there. Um fuck ya bitch, she's 3 years younger than me, it's not creepy :morning: Second, I was literally the only person that knew any of her songs besides 'Read Or Not' - even then no one knew anything but the chorus.  :stretcher: Everyone in the crowd was either texting or talking during the other songs. It was so fucking rude of them. I think Bridgit looked a little pissed when she realized no one was even paying attention to her set. She rescheduled her cancelled show a few months and like no one even cared  :vacuum:

Her opener, Catey Shaw and she was pretty good. I didn't know any of her songs, but I'm going to try to get into her. There was one girl there just to see Catey and said she was leaving before Bridgit came out  :stretcher: And uggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the worst part was that they weren't serving alcohol  :vacuum: :vacuum: :vacuum: If the performer is old enough to drink then they should serve it imo.  :morning: I got tipsy before the show so whatever. I was hoping to get an autograph, waited outside for a bit, along with 2 other people but they wanted Shane Harper's autograph  :stretcher: and bitch didn't come out until I left  :vacuum:

So all in all, it was a kind shitty experience. The performances were good, but there were so many annoying fucking kids there. One girl kept screaming "play Ready Or Not" in the middle of songs. Ugh. Fucking cunt bag. I will never go to another concert for a Disney artist again  :vacuum:

YASSS MAMA SLAY! :hail: First of all, I hope you got those budget tickets because you know they be going up on LastTix the night before for like $20. :vacuum: But I'm glad you enjoyed her performances at least! What was her setlist like? I can't imagine her singing for that long with only one album under her belt...:stretcher:

Tickets were like $35 but I reserved my ticket at the venue and it was only $23 including taxes :stretcher: She did almost her whole album except The Fall Song and Hold On For Dear Love, but she did newer songs like Fly To You, Deeper Shade Of Us, and 2 other songs, I think they were covers or maybe newer songs I hadn't heard of? The thing I loved the most about her performance was that she sounded just like she did on her album. A lot of times artists are so auto tuned and shit that when they do sing you're like 'who the hell is this?' but I'm glad to know Bridgit is true to her voice :magic:

Tickets were like $35 but I reserved my ticket at the venue and it was only $23 including taxes :stretcher: She did almost her whole album except The Fall Song and Hold On For Dear Love, but she did newer songs like Fly To You, Deeper Shade Of Us, and 2 other songs, I think they were covers or maybe newer songs I hadn't heard of? The thing I loved the most about her performance was that she sounded just like she did on her album. A lot of times artists are so auto tuned and shit that when they do sing you're like 'who the hell is this?' but I'm glad to know Bridgit is true to her voice :magic:

Yayyy that's so good! <3 She needs to release a new album soon, I wanna see where her sound goes next. <3 I feel she actually has a heap of potential and is a pretty decent singer and songwriter so I'm interested to see what happens with her!