TOSTB - The Sacred Slut

Beauty King

I'm sorry Sean, but I can't support you in this endeavor.

This music is utter trash. Where's the honesty, the purity, the true passion? These lyrics are disgusting and mindless and clearly designed only to feed the brainless masses. The "singing" is completely dreadful, partly because the singer is completely tonedeaf and partly because the AutoTune is way over the top. It doesn't even sound like a real person singing!

What happened to true talent in the music industry? When I was growing up, I listened to The Beatles who were famous just because of their incredible songwriting and amazing voices. Now it seems like the only way to get famous is if you talk about your labia in your songs! For those looking for true and honest art, please download the Abbey Road album by The Beatles, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. For everyone else, enjoy listening to Lady Caca, Bitchy Minaj, and this disgusting new product called TOSTB.

I'm very sorry that you don't understand the Explicit-Artcore Pop genre, Moses. All of the music represented here is completely biographical and comes from the heart. We don't indulge in the censorship and idolatry of the modern pop industry, so many people think we do this only to be shocking, but nothing could be further from the truth. For instance, Miss Phat Coochie is a song all about rejecting societal norms with regards to gender. We hope that it will become an anthem for all those suffering from gender dysphoria, obesity and sexual complexes involving Jesus.

This movement is empowering and refuses to accept what has been forced upon it by the world at large. As such, I feel compelled to call you a patriarchal shitlord for trying to bring us down. I was under the impression that you were more evolved than that. :magic:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very sorry that you don't understand the Explicit-Artcore Pop genre, Moses. All of the music represented here is completely biographical and comes from the heart. We don't indulge in the censorship and idolatry of the modern pop industry, so many people think we do this only to be shocking, but nothing could be further from the truth. For instance, Miss Phat Coochie is a song all about rejecting societal norms with regards to gender. We hope that it will become an anthem for all those suffering from gender dysphoria, obesity and sexual complexes involving Jesus.

This movement is empowering and refuses to accept what has been forced upon it by the world at large. As such, I feel compelled to call you a patriarchal shitlord for trying to bring us down. I was under the impression that you were more evolved than that. :magic:

ibp0gBGoJMyGuh.gif