Twin Peaks

Main Pop Girl

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
38 minutes ago, Countess said:

Is everyone important coming back? :excited: 

Most of the original cast yes! Except for a few like Harry (sheriff), and Donna. But the full cast is like 200 people, and it includes a lot of great people! 

http://www.indiewire.com/article/twin-peaks-full-cast-showtime-2017-david-lynch-amanda-seyfriend-michael-cera-20160425?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=IW_post

2 hours ago, Violetbud said:

Most of the original cast yes! Except for a few like Harry (sheriff), and Donna. But the full cast is like 200 people, and it includes a lot of great people! 

http://www.indiewire.com/article/twin-peaks-full-cast-showtime-2017-david-lynch-amanda-seyfriend-michael-cera-20160425?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=IW_post

HOLY SHIT. :shocked: How the hell are they gonna fit 200 people into what, a ten-part series? But this casting is just flawless. Super excited for Amanda and Monica especially, they're both totally underrated queens tbh. <3 

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, Countess said:

HOLY SHIT. :shocked: How the hell are they gonna fit 200 people into what, a ten-part series? But this casting is just flawless. Super excited for Amanda and Monica especially, they're both totally underrated queens tbh. <3 

I know, its huge, and I'm guessing that there's going to be a lot of small roles/cameos, however there were also reports of the series continuing for at least two seasons. Also, even if that isn't true, there are going to be more than ten episodes regardless. I am excited to see how Amanda does, I think if she's given a good role she could really do well in this series!

11 minutes ago, Countess said:

OMG! I LOVE AMANDA! I always wanted her to record an album, cause she has a really nice voice and she plays guitar <3

20 hours ago, Violetbud said:

I know, its huge, and I'm guessing that there's going to be a lot of small roles/cameos, however there were also reports of the series continuing for at least two seasons. Also, even if that isn't true, there are going to be more than ten episodes regardless. I am excited to see how Amanda does, I think if she's given a good role she could really do well in this series!

Oooooh, you're right! I just looked it up and it looks like they were originally only doing nine but now they're editing down one long film into episodes which is a pretty interesting way of doing things. :o It should be fine then!

20 hours ago, Tweener said:

OMG! I LOVE AMANDA! I always wanted her to record an album, cause she has a really nice voice and she plays guitar <3

Omg, she's flaw-free. She slayed those vocals in Les Mis like no one else could tbh. :'( 

1 minute ago, Countess said:

Oooooh, you're right! I just looked it up and it looks like they were originally only doing nine but now they're editing down one long film into episodes which is a pretty interesting way of doing things. :o It should be fine then!

Omg, she's flaw-free. She slayed those vocals in Les Mis like no one else could tbh.

I love this song