Three New Panel Members Added To 'The View'

Main Pop Girl

Whoopi and Rosies are the only reasons to even watch this shit anymore. Nicole is going to be just like Elizabeth & the second Rosie states her opinions she'll be viewed as the dyke who bullies good hearted patriots - same shit she had to deal with with Elizabeth. I respect them having people with different political views -because really, it'd be boring and pointless to just have everyone agreeing with each other -  but I can't stand when they try to get extreme conservatives just for ratings. I hope Nicole isn't as much as a cunt as Elizabeth and at least has some sort of respect for others opinions. I'm still pissed that Nicole was apart of the Florida recount that lead to George W Bush's first presidential win. On the plus side, she doesn't like Palin and is one of the few republicans to support marriage equality, so at least she's not a full blow crazy. I don't know shit about Rosie Perez, but I see her and Nicole having a lot of issues about immigration.

Whoopi and Rosies are the only reasons to even watch this shit anymore. Nicole is going to be just like Elizabeth & the second Rosie states her opinions she'll be viewed as the dyke who bullies good hearted patriots - same shit she had to deal with with Elizabeth. I respect them having people with different political views -because really, it'd be boring and pointless to just have everyone agreeing with each other -  but I can't stand when they try to get extreme conservatives just for ratings. I hope Nicole isn't as much as a cunt as Elizabeth and at least has some sort of respect for others opinions. I'm still pissed that Nicole was apart of the Florida recount that lead to George W Bush's first presidential win. On the plus side, she doesn't like Palin and is one of the few republicans to support marriage equality, so at least she's not a full blow crazy. I don't know shit about Rosie Perez, but I see her and Nicole having a lot of issues about immigration.

Idek what to think about Nicole tbh...if she spouts any Republican bullshit like Elizabeth then I won't be here for her, but then again she's a little older than Elizabeth was so hopefully she'll be a little more mature as well? Idk about Rosie either tbh, but she looks good for a fifty year old and I'm glad they're getting a Hispanic person on the couch. <3 I still wish they would have gotten Meghan McCain tho. :stretcher: I love that dumb bitch and they really need a younger gal on the couch to even things up a bit.