The Challenge

Kevinn Edu

So I always see these celebrity challenges, like what's your favorite song or favorite quote or movie or something, so I figured why not do one for PHF?!

Here's how it's gonna go: I'll do my challenge and at the end, name a artist for the next person to continue.

I'll start of with Nicki Minaj

-(6) Favorite music videos:

This is so hard, hmmm...it's gonna be Stupid Hoe, Anaconda, Lookin' Ass, Beez in the Trap, and Freedom. (In no particular order)

-(6) Favorite lyrics: UUHHHHHHHHHH "You a stupid hoe, stupid stupid!" [stupid Hoe, 2011] "Look atch lookin' ass n*gga, stop looking at my ass, ass n*gga." [Lookin' Ass, 2014] "People will love and support you when it's beneficial, I'ma forgive, won't forget, I'mma dead the issue." [Pills n Potions, 2014] "Pink wig, thick ass, give 'em whiplash, I think big, get cash, make 'em blink fast." [Monster, 2010] "Bitch talkin' she the queen when she lookin' like a lab rat" [stupid hoe, 2011] (Bonus: "The Queen of Rap, slaying with Queen B! If you ain't on the team, you playing for team D!" [***FLAWLESS (Remix), 2014])

-(6) Favorite Moments: That nip slip on GMA lol, the other one at her concert while she performed Va va Voom, the wardrobe malfunction she recently had at the VMAs (I just want to see her naked), Any moment with Drake, that time she was asked about the Mariah Carey stuff and she walked away from the question, whenever she becomes Da Kid.

-(5) Top songs: Did It On'em, Roman in Moscow, Chi-Raq, Lookin' Ass, and Roman's Revenge.

-(5) Favorite Shoots: Howard Huang Secret Shoot, Elle Photoshoot, King Magazine Photoshoot, Teen Vogue, Fader, and last, but not least, Anaconda Promo Shoot

-(3) Funny Moments: All her twitter moments tbh.

-(3) Live performances:

http://youtu.be/tvZrmG5FeFA

-Favorite era: I love this moment the most.

-Heart breaking moment: I cried a bit when I watch 'My Time Now' back in 2010, that shit was emotional af.

-Favorite quote/line: Ok, literally everything she has said has been my favorite line (ok, maybe not) but I think the one that stood out to me the most was theĀ  most recent and inspiring one ever: "Yea. I had ya man buyin me mad snacks. Wuts good?"

-Favorite outfit:

-Favorite feature: Monster and Flawless are at a tie.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO KATY PERRY

Katy Perry

I mean, Roar was catchy. Her first album had some jams but I really don't like her TBQH.

but I LOVE Natalia Kills though so:

Favorite music videos:

Controversy, Wonderland and Trouble are the best.

Favorite lyrics: I really thunk her best wrote song is Devils Don't Fly, so I say that whole song and "We just wanna fuck"

Top songs: Devils Don't Fly, Not In Love, Saturday Night, Controversy, Zombie, and the flawless Stop Me

Favorite Shoots:The Perfectionist photo shoot.

Funny Moments: The nipple debates on the Saturday Night Video.

Live performances: She did a killer set in Russia last year.

Favorite era: The Perfectionist era because it had a killer (pun intended) set of visuals.

Heart breaking moment:I was sad when she told us about her life and why she wrote the album Trouble.

-Favorite quote/line: "We just wanna fuck"

-Favorite outfit: I love the outfit from the Saturday Night video.

-Favorite feature: I loved her on You Can't Get In My Head If You Don't Get In My Bed.

As seacowst clearly isn't a team player and didn't even give us another artist to do, I guess I'll do Katy Perry instead. :morning:

1. Favorite music videos: I really liked the 'Thinking of You' video, and 'California Gurls' and 'Last Friday Night' were both cute...honorary mention to 'Part of Me' for being so fucking bad it's good! :hail:

2. Favorite lyrics: "Comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection."

3. Favorite moments:

:morning:

4. Favorite songs: 'Teenage Dream', 'Thinking of You', 'Hummingbird Heartbeat', 'The One That Got Away' and 'Fingerprints' are some of my favourites. <3

5. Favorite shoots: Some of the OOTB photoshoot was cute!

6. Favorite funny moments: I have no idea. :stretcher:

7. Favorite live performances: I honestly can't think of any that I loved...:stretcher: But I guess this one was one of her best in terms of live vocals.

8. Favorite era: My favourite era is One of the Boys, back when she seemed to be interested in making the music she wanted. ;)

9. Favorite heartbreaking moment: Never seen Part of Me so I have absolutely no clue. :stretcher:

10. Favorite quote/line: "Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."

11. Favorite outfit: I'd really like this one if it weren't for the hair!

vma-top-ten-katy-perry.jpg

12. Favorite feature: She doesn't have that many but I guess I'd go with the 'Starstrukk' remix, that shit was hot when it first came out. :hail:

I choose Ke$ha as the next artist for y'all!