Chris Martin & Jennifer Lawrence Dating

jennifer-lawrence-chris-martin-dating1-600x450.jpg

Chris Martin might be dating a much hotter, younger, funnier, less pretentious Oscar winner than Gwyneth Paltrow... And her name is Jennifer Lawrence.

And although the world is resounding in a collective WHAT?! right now... Let's be honest, this could be the hottest couple since Bey and Jay.

According to E! News, multiple sources confirmed the pair has been spending "quality time together" since late June--right after J. Law (who turned 24 today) split from Nicholas Hoult.

Meanwhile, the 37-year-old Coldplay frontman and ex wife Paltrow have remained amicable since their separation after more than 10 years of marriage in March--I guess proving that whole "conscious uncoupling" thing might actually work.

As for Hoult and Paltrow's feelings... We're not too concerned. After all, Hoult was recently spotted grabbing sushi with Kristen Stewart, and Paltrow is supposedly dating Glee co-creator Brad Falchuk.

They'd make a cute couple tbqh. :hail: They're both kind of fun and goofy and sweet and would get along well together.

I read this wrong and though it said "Martin & Jennifer Lawrence Dating" & was wondering why Martin Lawrence would lower his standards so low :magic:

That's a downgrade if I've ever seen one.

He's dumb as fuck for that.

:stretcher: Y'all are shady af...I'm definitely not on the J. Law bandwagon but I must admit she's a good actor, and like a million times more tolerable than Gwyneth Paultryho. :vacuum: