Eighth PopHatesFags Radio Show!

Main Pop Girl

Yasssss bitches, you heard it here first! This weekend, we'll be hosting our eighth radio show! The show will air on Sunday 27th at 12:00 PM (midday) PHF time, which is 9:00 PM on Saturday the 26th EST time - aka, the same time the last one was at! That said, we're not sure this one will go on for so long, as poor Casey was dying of exhaustion after the last one tbh.

:stretcher:

As per usual, you can post song requests below or PM them to Casey (aka JimmyGnecco). We'll also be playing some exclusive tracks at certain milestones like we always do (meaning we'll play one at ten listeners, one at twenty, etc.), and I'll be recording a special message for y'all to hear. We're also hoping to have some songs recorded by y'all on the radio show, so stay tuned to hear hits from your favourite Faguettes! :hail:

As per usual, the radio show will be hosted over on Mixlr. Don't forget to tune in and let us know if you have any questions!

See you there! :mo:

I've been unable to make it to the last 3 shows due to going the same place each time for holidays (weird or what?) Hope I can make it to the next one!

Omfg sis, how many holidays do you go on? :stretcher: I'm lucky if I go on like one holiday a year tbh and you're out sunbathing on a beach somewhere like every couple of months...:'( But yes, I hope you can make it to the next one too! <3

Omfg sis, how many holidays do you go on? :stretcher: I'm lucky if I go on like one holiday a year tbh and you're out sunbathing on a beach somewhere like every couple of months...:'( But yes, I hope you can make it to the next one too! <3

That's how she got her name tbh, PARADISE IN PARADISE

Archived