Mariah Carey Photoshopping #EXPOSED

She also recently posted that picture of herself from like 1993 on Instagram, claiming it was from a few weeks ago.

Bitch is so insecure. :stretcher:

Omfg, did she honestly? :stretcher: What a mess...she's not even that bad looking, she just needs to wear more fitted clothes and work on a new hairstyle. :vacuum:

People need to get off herback, yes, she use photoshop, so what, her voice is amazing.

On the other hand GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURLLLLLL you need to know your body and stop wearing clothes like if it was 2003 again.

Her voice may very well be amazing, but we haven't even heard it live since like the promo for 'Touch My Body'. :vacuum: She really needs to belt out a high-profile live performance so the public can remember why they fell in love with her again.

Her voice may very well be amazing, but we haven't even heard it live since like the promo for 'Touch My Body'. :vacuum: She really needs to belt out a high-profile live performance so the public can remember why they fell in love with her again.

Mo you should totally should be the manager of all these pop divas tbh

She did. :stretcher:

article-0-1ECC232F00000578-323_634x875.jpg

OMFG NOOOOOOOOOO. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: WHY DID SHE THINK SHE COULD GET AWAY WITH THAT. The bitch in that photo clearly has never had ANY babies. Omfg, what a mess. I'm literally laughing so hard right now. :stretcher:

Mo you should totally should be the manager of all these pop divas tbh

Omg, yas! :hail: Time to start the PopHatesFags record label and consulting agency tbh. You'll be image consultant BVA. <3