Anneliese van der Pol Facebook Certified!

After 7 years creating her Facebook page, Anneliese van der Pol (aka Chelsea from That's So Raven) is finally Facebook certified! Fans are questioning as to how it could take so long considering Anneliese has promoted her Facebook page during her stints on Broadway (in Beauty & The Beast Vanities: A New Musical and of course during her flawless resurrection of Judy Garland's character Ester Smith in Meet Me In St. Louis as well as during promo for her appearance in Vampire Sucks Please check out her page & like it! https://www.facebook.com/anneliesevanderpol

Also, don't forget to check out her beautiful rendition of the Cher's hit song Nancy Sinatra sang it better Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)

YAS QUEEN! :hail: I didn't know she was in Meet Me In St. Louis?! She would have been amazing in that tbh. This bitch needs to get back on TV tbh, she would fit in perfectly in Once Upon A Time or something imo.

She should be in Penny Dreadful, omg her and Billie Piper should have a sex scene. Mmmmmm. She's working on some movie, but hasn't really elaborated what it is. She's currently preparing to play in Modern Millie on Broadway :)

She should be in Penny Dreadful, omg her and Billie Piper should have a sex scene. Mmmmmm. She's working on some movie, but hasn't really elaborated what it is. She's currently preparing to play in Modern Millie on Broadway :)

Idek who Penny Dreadful is. :stretcher: I'm here for her continuing the work of Queen Julie Andrews tho, slay us bish! :hail:

Is it any good? It sounds like a kids show...:stretcher:

Omg YES it's so fucking good! It's not a kid's show at all lol. It's revolves around Victorian-era horror/sci-fi characters like Dorian Gray (who's bi & there's a sexy gay kiss that pissed off a lot of people) Frankenstein, vampires, demos & the forces of darkness #BuffyReference

• 2 weeks later...

Omg YES it's so fucking good! It's not a kid's show at all lol. It's revolves around Victorian-era horror/sci-fi characters like Dorian Gray (who's bi & there's a sexy gay kiss that pissed off a lot of people) Frankenstein, vampires, demos & the forces of darkness #BuffyReference

Bi guys...:excited:

Omg, I'm gonna watch it once I've finished Mad Men tho. I'm getting so far on my list Ashley, you'd be so proud! :hail: