Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Main Pop Girl

Guest Natalia

I'm not praising the heavens, but hallelujah. I never cared for the RE movies as much as I love the games. I'm not into cheap movies that go nowhere.

As a fan of the RE games, it's very irritating to see how the movies never followed the games, like at all, minus the toss in of random characters, so I'm actually happy about this. They should've ended it after Extinction.

I'm not praising the heavens, but hallelujah. I never cared for the RE movies as much as I love the games. I'm not into cheap movies that go nowhere.

As a fan of the RE games, it's very irritating to see how the movies never followed the games, like at all, minus the toss in of random characters, so I'm actually happy about this. They should've ended it after Extinction.

I actually kind of liked the first two movies for being super camp, B-grade fun, kind of like the original game was, but I actually thought the third movie was pretty decent in terms of script. I remember going to the last one they put out tho and just hating it. :stretcher: That movie legit went nowhere...like by the time it had ended all the characters were just exactly where they had been at the beginning of the film with nothing to show for it?

But yeah, I agree with you about the games. I wish they'd worked it out so that the movies were either remakes of the games or so that they were in the same universe as the games and the events that happened their affected the movies as well. :(

Great, Lawrence will fan boy over this & I'll be dragged to see it 10 times :morning:

Omg, Lawrence is a fucking mess tbh. :vacuum: Just tell him to Google 'Milla Jovovich catsuit' and I'm sure he'll be satisfied in only 10% of the time it would have taken to see the movie. :magic:

Omg, Lawrence is a fucking mess tbh. :vacuum: Just tell him to Google 'Milla Jovovich catsuit' and I'm sure he'll be satisfied in only 10% of the time it would have taken to see the movie. :magic:

He thinks she's ugly lol, like... he wants to see it because he's interested in the plot... Why can't he be like every other guy & want to see it for her body?

Lawrence prefers bigger women ;) He thinks she's too skinny & it grosses him out. I think he'd rather see Melissa McCarthy in a cat suit than Milla

Omg! :stretcher: They should reboot it as Resident Evil: The Plus Sized Edition and have Melissa McCarthy and Rebel Wilson in the lead roles. :hail: