Miley Cyrus - Tongue Tied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bx0yBuNjR8#ws

Apparently this is some tour interlude which she's just posted online for the first time. I actually love it! It's sexy and weird until the special effects come in halfway through, and then it just gets REALLY weird, but super cool. She should work with this director more so we don't get another 'Wrecking Ball'. ;)

Miley's version of ARTPOP meets Demi's "Heart Attack" black paint.

I can't wait for her to have kids and see what the kids think of their mother's behaviour. Although, if I were Miley, I would probably be running around 90% naked too.

Miley's version of ARTPOP meets Demi's "Heart Attack" black paint.

I can't wait for her to have kids and see what the kids think of their mother's behaviour. Although, if I were Miley, I would probably be running around 90% naked too.

What makes you think she'll have kids? :morning: This bitch can't be tamed.

Even when it does, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll want to have kids. :vacuum: Ellen is what, 55? And she still doesn't wanna have children. It's not for everyone. :morning:

I'm not saying it's meant for everyone, but I think she'll have kids someday. It would be interesting to see how she plays her career with her family. It's less of a jab at her and more of genuine intrigue. Miley's a smart girl, so I have faith that she'll be able to balance both. Just interested in how.

I'm not saying it's meant for everyone, but I think she'll have kids someday. It would be interesting to see how she plays her career with her family. It's less of a jab at her and more of genuine intrigue. Miley's a smart girl, so I have faith that she'll be able to balance both. Just interested in how.

I actually think she'll probably have kids eventually too, even though I don't remember her making any comments of the sort. But I think by that point she probably will have mellowed out a bit and may not even be in Hollywood anymore, so there wouldn't be too much of an image collision.