Legendary Film Star Mickey Rooney Dies

trayertrash

Mickey Rooney, who's career spanned 87 years, passed away April 6th 2014 at the age of 93. He broke box office records during the 1930's, many of them including his 9 movies with Judy Garland. His last film role as Gus in Night At The Museum is expected to be released later on this year.

Mickey was one of the last 15 surviving actors/actresses who worked during the silent film era.

What an awful way to wake up; I am completely heartbroken of this.  :'(

AWWWWWW, I'm actually really upset by this! :'( I don't think I've even seen any of the films he did with Judy but he does appear in the flawless Breakfast At Tiffany's playing the most flawlessly racist character I've ever seen in any movie, it's so great! <3 I'll definitely remember him every time I watch that film. :( R.I.P.

• 9 months later...

I know this happened last year but I just joined this board today.  Anyway, I wanted to say how I felt about Mickey Rooney.  He was a fine actor and a credit to his field. I remember watching him in several classic movies that he did such as the Andy Hardy Films.  I also saw him later in life in other projects including a made for TV move called It Came Upon a Midnight Clear. 

Mickey Rooney had a talent that was timeless.  His films will live on for many years to come as a testament to the man and his work.  He was one of a kind.

I know this happened last year but I just joined this board today.  Anyway, I wanted to say how I felt about Mickey Rooney.  He was a fine actor and a credit to his field. I remember watching him in several classic movies that he did such as the Andy Hardy Films.  I also saw him later in life in other projects including a made for TV move called It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.

Mickey Rooney had a talent that was timeless.  His films will live on for many years to come as a testament to the man and his work.  He was one of a kind.

Stan for the King of Comedy paf_2. :