Katy Gets Booed Off Stage; Is the Backlash Starting?

Main Pop Girl

So after Katy turned up an hour late to some fashion show in Milan, she was booed off stage by all the guests there who she then told to "shut the fuck up". A video was then posted to YouTube which has received some pretty harsh comments.

Katy's never received much backlash up until now, apart from maybe that ridiculous cultural appropriation bs, so it's interesting that the public seems to have so quickly turned on her. In fact, some form of backlash has happened to pretty much everyone but her; Gaga for being fake, Rih for getting back with Chris, Nicki for going pop, Bey for her writing credits, etc, yet she's remained unharmed. Does this mean that it's finally her turn to be dragged through the spotlight like they were? Spill your thoughts below. :hat:

A sample of the comments on YouTube:

Henry Barnill 12 hours ago

She deserved it. Stupid bitch.

Kevin Andrew 6 hours ago

SHE DESERVES TO GET BOO'D EVERYWHERE! UNTALENTED PIECE OF GARBAGE! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS EVEN FAMOUS SHE SOUNDS LIKE A THOUSAND CATS DYING! IF YOU SUPPORT HERE THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL KILL YOURSELF BC YOU HAVE NO TASTE AND RESPECT FOR YOURSELF!

w9j15g 10 hours ago

"Shut the fuck up" is a strange way to say you're sorry. Arrogant bitch!

Gina Lola 47 minutes ago (edited)

Anyone who knows anything about Satanism can clearly see that she has sold her soul, but hey I admire her moxie. Too bad she did not have a pocket full of rocks so she could nail all those A-hole right in the head~

omg poor girl! I feel so bad for her. Yes she was an hour late, but shit happens. The general public tends to forget that celebrities are people first.

I honestly don't blame her for telling the crowd to shut the fuck up, I would do the exact same thing.  :lol:

omg poor girl! I feel so bad for her. Yes she was an hour late, but shit happens. The general public tends to forget that celebrities are people first.

I actually agree with you. She probably has a super busy schedule and it's super rude for anyone to boo people who are putting themselves out there tbh.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE HER. And I still can't wait for the public to turn on her, it's way past her time. :morning: