Gaga, Lindsay, Mariah, Kim Kardashian & More Celebrate Jimmy Fallon

Main Pop Girl

To put it into perspective i met him during when he did hangover 2 aka when he was on cocaine, i'd see him coming to pick his kid up from our "kids club" at the school he was very glazed over.... and his kid had secruity with him at all times (to be honest i have no idea why its not like it was a public school but who knows.)  i'm only 5'4 and hes like twice my hieght and built, when he enters a room everyone knows it...

To put it into perspective i met him during when he did hangover 2 aka when he was on cocaine, i'd see him coming to pick his kid up from our "kids club" at the school he was very glazed over.... and his kid had secruity with him at all times (to be honest i have no idea why its not like it was a public school but who knows.)  i'm only 5'4 and hes like twice my hieght and built, when he enters a room everyone knows it...

:stretcher: Omg, how scary! I feel more sorry for his son tho...like his dad is famous and on cocaine, which is hard enough, but he probably had no friends either cos of all the security around him. Poor kid. :'(

security was in the room but off to the side(it more came up when he'd go outside or stuff like that cuz the school was in a residential area) his kid seemed rly friendly and well adjusted for having a famous father. whats funny though is at the time I didnt even realize he was under the influence i only heard about it later when it came out in the interview he gave and i was like ohhh now it makes sense lol  :popcorn:

security was in the room but off to the side(it more came up when he'd go outside or stuff like that cuz the school was in a residential area) his kid seemed rly friendly and well adjusted for having a famous father. whats funny though is at the time I didnt even realize he was under the influence i only heard about it later when it came out in the interview he gave and i was like ohhh now it makes sense lol  :popcorn:

:stretcher: Awww that's good then! I didn't even realise he'd been addicted to drugs until you told me tbh...maybe he's a bigger thing in America than he is in Australia. :shocked: