Linsay Lohan SLAYS Stevie Nicks

Main Pop Girl

lindsay-lohan.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/12/lindsay-lohan-on-the-edge-of-seventeen-stevie-nicks-live/?adid=hero3

It's the first glimmer of pre-meltdown Lindsay Lohan we've seen in a long time -- she took the stage last night at some financier's NYC birthday to perform a classic Stevie Nicks song ... and she hit it out of the park.

Lindsay was at the Four Seasons -- where NY Republican Party Finance Committee chairman Matthew Mellon was celebrating his 50th birthday -- and she sang Stevie's "Edge of Seventeen" for the crowd.

Lindsay's had a love affair with "Edge of Seventeen" for years -- she's performed it live before and even featured a cover of the song on her 2005 album "A Little More Personal" ... a year after starring in "Mean Girls."

Lindsay previously expressed interest in playing Stevie Nicks in a biopic about the Fleetwood Mac singer -- but Stevie refused to grant permission as long as Lindsay had substance abuse problems.

So I'm not sure how much of this is live and how much is lip-synced, but she sounds AMAZING. :hail:

Honestly I'm not sure that she could play Stevie convincingly, but I'd love her to appear in a film about her nonetheless. ;)

What do y'all think?