Once Upon a Time

Cypher

I gave this show like one chance, and it really didn't impress me. The basic plot sounds like something I came up with in year two when I tried to make Harry Potter jump out of the pages of his book and run around the real world with me. Plus the main character is super annoying. Not here for it tbh. :vacuum:

I agree that I had a tough time starting the series, but it got way better in Season 2 and 3.

Oh really? Maybe I'll stick with it for a while then...it's still on my list so if I ever get round to it I'll let you know what I think. ;)

By the end of season 2 and into season 3, it begins to have a Lost feel to it. There are alliances, alliances broken, revenge, etc. It becomes way more drama which, let's be honest, is more interesting.

By the end of season 2 and into season 3, it begins to have a Lost feel to it. There are alliances, alliances broken, revenge, etc. It becomes way more drama which, let's be honest, is more interesting.

Omg, Lost is another thing I have to watch! Everyone tells me it's super good but I've never even seen an episode.

Nooo way! But they're such different shows! This is like when I found out Glee and AHS had the same writers. :stretcher:

The newest season definitely has a Lost feel to it!

I can't at Ryan Murphy, he pisses me off. Glee has gone the way of the flip phone. :stretcher:

The newest season definitely has a Lost feel to it!

I can't at Ryan Murphy, he pisses me off. Glee has gone the way of the flip phone. :stretcher:

Glee was good for a season or two, but the characters were just so one-dimensional and the plots so all over the place that it got old pretty quickly. And don't even get me started on the singing. Even in the first episode I just fast forwarded through the musical numbers to get to the next Jane Lynch scene. :stretcher:

Glee was good for a season or two, but the characters were just so one-dimensional and the plots so all over the place that it got old pretty quickly. And don't even get me started on the singing. Even in the first episode I just fast forwarded through the musical numbers to get to the next Jane Lynch scene. :stretcher:

Yup, basically. I would skip to the songs and that was about it. Good thing I downloaded the episodes and didn't watch it live, otherwise I'd have to sit through an hour of boring pander just to watch 5 minutes of performances.

Yup, basically. I would skip to the songs and that was about it. Good thing I downloaded the episodes and didn't watch it live, otherwise I'd have to sit through an hour of boring pander just to watch 5 minutes of performances.

Right? Thank god for the ability to record li TV tbh. :stretcher: I don't know what I would do if I had to put up with ads and Lea's annoying vocals on top of them! :shocked: