"Timber" goes #1 on the US Billboard Hot 100

Cypher

I actually didn't expect this tbh. None of her singles have been doing well lately and this one isn't as good as any of them, so I have no idea how it's doingso well. :vacuum:

But as soon as I saw the thread title I was about to make a joke about rehab promo. You know me too well TCW.  :shocked:

You and just about every other forum goer. :cypher:

I think the country influence in this song was just enough to push it to #1. Remember, the entire midwest loves this stuff. The forward thinkers are limited to California, New York, and...maybe Florida.

You and just about every other forum goer. :cypher:

I think the country influence in this song was just enough to push it to #1. Remember, the entire midwest loves this stuff. The forward thinkers are limited to California, New York, and...maybe Florida.

Yeah, you're right actually! It's really kind of stupid because this song is just about as country as 'Do What U Want' is R&B, and yet people still seem to let it pass as country...oh well. Ke$ha has a hit so I am happy. :morning:

Yeah, you're right actually! It's really kind of stupid because this song is just about as country as 'Do What U Want' is R&B, and yet people still seem to let it pass as country...oh well. Ke$ha has a hit so I am happy. :morning:

Happy enough to be reading the Hot 100 while sipping your morning coffee!

I don't even know what ARTFLOP is anymore. It's dropped so low, it dropped straight out of my memory. :'(

Gaga shouid design a dress called VIOLANTIS which erases the entire world's memory of ARTPOP. Then she can replace R Kelly with Christina, stop the 'Aura' leak and premiere 'Gypsy' as the lead single. :hail: