IT'S CHRISTMAS YAY

Main Pop Girl

Today is Christmas day!

Or at least, it probably is for most of you. Here it's 1 AM on Boxing Day, but I'm still counting it as Christmas tbh because I haven't been to sleep yet. :vacuum:

What do you guys have planned today? I chilled with the family most of the day, but it was super busy cooking, cleaning, and looking after my mum. We had a flawless dinner though thanks to my amazing ice cream cake. :morning:

As for presents, I didn't get much this year as I really just asked for money. I did get like $800 in cash though, so that was pretty awesome! The only annoying thing is I'm trying to save up to go overseas, so I can't even spend it on anything. :'( What are y'all hoping for? At least let me live through you guys!

Tell us below! <3

Today is Christmas day!

Or at least, it probably is for most of you. Here it's 1 AM on Boxing Day, but I'm still counting it as Christmas tbh because I haven't been to sleep yet. :vacuum:

What do you guys have planned today? I chilled with the family most of the day, but it was super busy cooking, cleaning, and looking after my mum. We had a flawless dinner though thanks to my amazing ice cream cake. :morning:

As for presents, I didn't get much this year as I really just asked for money. I did get like $800 in cash though, so that was pretty awesome! The only annoying thing is I'm trying to save up to go overseas, so I can't even spend it on anything. :'( What are y'all hoping for? At least let me live through you guys!

Tell us below! <3

800 in cash? that's cool! And nice to know that you have plans to go overseas :D

I got a nice pair of Levi's boots, 8 videogames for Wii U/3DS/PS3, I can't say that I'm not happy :D

I'm spending the day with my brothers and a cousin playing :D I'm 21 but I feel as happy as a 10 years old boy :D

800 in cash? that's cool! And nice to know that you have plans to go overseas :D

I got a nice pair of Levi's boots, 8 videogames for Wii U/3DS/PS3, I can't say that I'm not happy :D

I'm spending the day with my brothers and a cousin playing :D I'm 21 but I feel as happy as a 10 years old boy :D

I know, I was so happy! :excited: The only problem is I can't spend it on any actual presents cos I have to save it all up. :stretcher:

But omg, I'm super jealous of all your consoles! The latest thing I have is a Wii. :stretcher: I'm waiting until the PS4 drops in price and then splurging on that haha! ;)

I got my 3DS with Pok

I know, I was so happy! :excited: The only problem is I can't spend it on any actual presents cos I have to save it all up. :stretcher:

But omg, I'm super jealous of all your consoles! The latest thing I have is a Wii. :stretcher: I'm waiting until the PS4 drops in price and then splurging on that haha! ;)

I got my 3DS with Pok